𝐗𝐗𝐗 • ❝𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐗|| ❝𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

I can't eat, sleep or breathe properly. Not only had Alessia been taken, but Luna too. My heart feels like it's hanging on its last string, and it'll only take one more problem until that string snaps and my heart is crushed.

Looking on the CCTV was still of no use, where Luna had been taken there was no cameras avaliable. Which only caused my anger to burn through my veins more, I missed them. I never used the feeling or admitted the sence of missing. Ever since my mother had been killed in front of me, I didn't think I could miss anyone ever again. She was my mother, I looked up to her. I loved her. I still do, but she is no longer here, she would've loved Alessia and Luna herself.

I run my fingers through my hair and tug on the roots with frustration, the air around me was dull and thin, with the lack of enthusiasm and happiness. It lacked Luna and Alessia. The daughter I never knew of but suddenly came to love so quickly.

The feeling of loss tugged inside of my body, my eyes become blurry and I small drop of liquid falls from my eye. I wipe it away angrily and force myself out of my chair.

I jog down the stairs pulling on the banister and bump into Bruno who is talking away to Justin and Cameron. Cameron's wounds have nearly healed.

"Hey boss, is there any new updates? We've found some movement near Enzo's restaurant." I nod and look at Bruno who is agreeing with Cameron.

"Get Enzo under the radar, send him a message and we'll meet him there." Bruno nods and walks away, Cameron waits for any other orders while I scratch my overgrown stubble.

"Just keep tracking down movement, all CCTV." He nods and walks off in the opposite direction.

A sigh releases from me, I'm lost, I don't know what to do.

A few moments after moping, a feel feminine hands rise on my shoulder and a cheek rest on the other shoulder, her sigh is much more silent than mine, but still there. "We'll find them Dante." Sofia's voice seems so sure, to the point I'm believing her.

"I hope so."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·