𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲/𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞:

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

-SUMMARY-

Dante and Bruno Russo, two twins who are both twenty-eight years old. Roles were reversed when the boys were a lot younger. Bruno was the more ruthless one out of the two and didn't care about anyone or anything, Dante was more laid back and caring, but now that their roles have changed ever since a tragic event occured. They're both leaders of their gang as their father Nicolas dropped out. They're still both ruthless but they have grown their mafia largely. They now have a connected business that is well-known in Italy. This helps them cover their true identities of being real mafia leaders who kill brutally.

Luna Gomez, she isn't all she seems. She's a young but brave woman who definitely doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, she's kind, loving and very protective. But, who is she? No one really knows, and neither will the brothers. She's full of mystery, yet some sort of power that no one really takes an interest to or can even understand it.

How will everything turn out once all their paths meet? Will it be unexpected? Or will it just be a 'normal' event.

-PROLOGUE-

"Bruno?" I raise my brow at the situation I have just waited for and anger boils through my veins.

"Oh, Dante...This is Luna Driver, the new assistant." Bruno says proudly, happily in fact. We could've handled things on our own.

I dart my eyes deeply at my brother–shooting bullets as I wonder why he had done such a thing without my consent, but he nudges me forcing me to speak up to the woman in front of me–along with her sapphire orbs. Her appearance goes to show...That she in fact, is not one hundred percent Italian.

I walk past not acknowledging her presence which then follows me into my office. I feel the air thin as I turn to face her complexion one more time.

"Sir." She speaks up and looks at me with a small smile on her face.

"Look, my brother hired you. Not me, so stay out of my way. Sì?" [yes?] She looks speechless but nods and walks away as quietly as she could.

 Sì?" [yes?] She looks speechless but nods and walks away as quietly as she could