𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐕 || ❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐕 || ❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"Really?" I tense when Cameron tells me the news, I couldn't think of anything worse at the moment than seeing my father in a couple of days.

"Unfortunately Sir." He runs his fingers through his hair as he feels the familiar frustration to what I'm feeling. I put my head in my hands and rub them down my face. I glance around the office and hear a knock echo through the door.

"Yes?" I raise my brow and the door instantly opens, there I see Justin with his blonde hair all misplaced and a curious look written all over his face.

"There is more bad news..." I run my own fingers in my hair and watch as Justin shuts the door up tight allowing Cameron and I sit on the edge of our seats as we wait for his announcement.

"Your brother is about to hire you both a new assistant." He rolls his eyes and the blood already begins to boil in my veins.

"What?" I question, rhetorically that is. I don't want an assistant in my office, let alone in my building. Who even needs the help?

"Well, we better find him then." I state with my fists all balled up, holding in my anger and not allowing it to show.

I lift myself off of my chair and feel my body getting warmer and warmer with each step I take to the door, I open it widely and there I'm faced with my brothers door wide open also, only to be walking out of it with a large smile printed on his face. For fuck sake.

I spot the blonde exit out of the office along with her matching smile, my veins are about to explode.

"Bruno?" I raise my brow at the situation I have just waited for and anger boils through my veins.

"Oh, Dante...This is Luna Driver, the new assistant." Bruno says proudly, happily in fact. We could've handled things on our own.

I dart my eyes deeply at my brother–shooting bullets as I wonder why he had done such a thing without my consent, but he nudges me forcing me to speak up to the woman in front of me–Along with her sapphire orbs. Her appearance goes to show...That she in fact, is not one hundred percent Italian.

I walk past not acknowledging her presence which then follows me into my office. I feel the air thin as I turn to face her complexion one more time.