𝐈 • ❝𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰...❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈 || ❝𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈 || ❝𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰...❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

Everything was dark. Cold and unbearable. I looked around and listened to the voice that echoed through the spacious environment. Did I know where I was? Of course not. This was the same as every night.

I looked to my left and found her looking to the floor in front of a masked man with a large smile smeared across his face. Her eyes become watery and the tears soon fall down to her rosey cheeks. I look at the man again and horror fills my body.

'Let her go!' I exclaim in anger, but it was too late...

'Mamma!' She screamed.

"Mamma." My eyes open widely and I look to my left, her beautiful blonde hair was messy from her night sleep, she was rubbing her eyes to remove any excess sleep.

"What is it honey? Do you want to come into mummy's bed?" I question and she nods along with a smile printed onto her face. I've always been protective of her.

Her small body climbs into my bed and tucks itself away under the duvet. I hold her tightly as her blonde hair gathers next to my face.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask and she nods repeatedly. I pull her close to me and give her a big hug, my face moves closer to the back of her head and I can already smell the coconut leaping from her hair and up my nostrils.

We hug for a little longer before she sits up and smooths my face with her small hand. I take this moment to mesmerise her eyes and read her face.

"Do you want some food?" I question and she jolts out of the bed with her bunny and waits patiently for me to roll out of bed.

"Do you and Hop Hop want some toast?" I try and encourage her with different foods and she seems to take it well, especially with her Hop Hop around. Ever since she could speak she would call her bunny that.

She races me to the kitchen and already plants herself and Hop Hop to their seats, she smiles at me as I prepare her food.

"Mamma." Her little voice echoes through the kitchen and instantly gains my attention.

"Yes?"

"Can I see Auntie Maya soon?" She looks at me with plead in her eyes, she cups her hands together and intertwines her fingers together as she begs.

"I'll see what we can do." A smile is back onto her face which only makes me gain a smile too.

Moments pass and we're finally sat together up to the table with our breakfast, I smile at Alessia as I find chocolate covering the corners of her face. I use my thumb to scrape off the sugary product and use the wipe next to me to take it off of my finger.