Epilogue

(Mature content ahead!)

One month later

I walked towards the master bedroom and stopped by the door. I knocked.

"Who is it?" Her voice spoke behind the door.

"Your fiancé."

"You can't go in." She said, making me smile. I opened the door and walked in. After closing the door, my heart skipped a beat.

Aella wore a stunning princess gown with a lingerie bodice, a deep V-neck and an open back. The skirt of the dress was layers of tulle and was covered in flowers and diamonds. Her lightly grown out hair was in a low bun with a long veil attached to it. I slid my hands into the pockets of my pants before I licked my lips from the sight of her. I saw her front through the mirror in front of her. Her face was glowing and a beautiful diamond crown piece sat on her head.

My princess.

"Now you'll bring bad luck," I smiled.

"I might start to think that you're more Italian than me." Superstitions weren't something I was very fond of. This one included. I walked forward to her, making sure I didn't step on the dress. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my faze in the crook of her neck.

"Leo!" She said with amusement in her voice.

"You look breath-taking, amore mio." I kissed her shoulder and trailed kisses up her neck.

"You look very handsome, tesoro." I smiled at the way she called me. "I love the little flower on you." I reached her cheek and turned my head to face the mirror.

"I love you."

"I love you." She said, looking at me through the mirror.

"After today, you can't run away."

"Dammit! I was planning to do so." I smiled, tightening my grip on her waist.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." I turned her face to face me and brushed my lips against hers.
"Nervous?"

"Not really. Maybe just the fact that I have to remember my wows, but other than that, I'm okay."

"Lovebirds! You're not supposed to see one another!" Adena's voice came through the door.

After the night a month ago, she lived at our penthouse and planned to leave after tonight. I couldn't judge her. She went through a lot. And the break was much needed. I was just glad she was here for Aella.

Her parents or other family members, apart from her sister, weren't invited. They didn't deserve that. Maybe it was a bit uncomfortable for her, considering the fact that my family made up ninety per cent of the people here, but she didn't complain. Only the closest people were here either way.