Author's note

Ciao,

Ciao,

This is the second story that I'll be writing. It will be much darker and quite different from the "Regina dell'impero" series. Besides this story is a standalone, however, it is a part of the All His Series. This series consists of three books, each focusing on a different relationship from the group:

• His Possession
• His Temptation
• His Salvation

I wanted to try and write something where the mc isn't as powerful as Celeste is in my other book. This book has two men fighting for a woman that is trying to run away from her life.

Just like in my Rossi series, I don't have any specific people imagined for the characters (well, I do but I'll keep that to myself.) So feel free to imagine whoever you'd like. Their aesthetics will be provided as well as some descriptions along the way.

Also, I've added songs to most of the chapters. You don't have to listen to it but I just thought it'd be fun to try out.

It has sexual scenes and other mature scenes so before you begin reading, I'll just put out a disclaimer.

————

Some warnings before you begin:

• The story has multiple sexual scenes. Some are longer than others but if you're not comfortable reading something like that, then you can skip them. (I'll have warnings on the chapters beforehand.)

• There will be a mentioning of rape/violence against women in some flashbacks of some characters.

• This story has strong language and fighting scenes so if that triggers you, this book isn't for you.

————

I hope you enjoy it and if the warnings don't stop you, then all I can say is enjoy!

This is by far my favorite story I've written. I think my writing has improved a lot and I can't lie, I've shed some tears while writing.

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

I hope you like Aella & Leo just as much as I live them!!

I hope you enjoy it!

Lot's of love,