Chapter twenty-eight

(Mature content ahead!)

"Are you turned on?" I asked, trying so hard to not touch him.

"What do you think?" He said, keeping his voice quiet.

"Maybe," I said under my breath. His hand took mine and guided it to his crotch.

Oh, okay. He's turned on.

"Am I?" He asked me, his mouth right next to my ear. He started placing small kisses on my neck.

"You are," he backed away, taking my hand off him.

"Get up," he commanded. I did as he pleased without slight hesitation. His hands found my hips immediately. One hand travelled down to my ass, gripping it hard. His lips found my neck, where he kissed me and gave me small love bites. I placed my hands on his chest, enjoying his touch. He gripped my ass with his other hand and pulled away from my neck. "Stand against my desk," he demanded. He moved to the side, letting me reach his desk. I took a few steps forward until I was pressing against it. He got up to me, running his fingers down my arms and down to the hem of my dress.

I held in my moans, even though his touch made me soak. He rolled my dress up to my lower back, exposing my ass and the black thong I wore. He groaned in my ear, hooking his thumb on the string of my thong. He began pulling them down and let them drop to the ground. I stepped out of them. Leo squatted down, placing a kiss on my ass, and took the thong in his hand. He placed kisses on my shoulder and bent me over the desk. The sudden cold from the surface of the desk made the hair on my arms raise. I heard him unbuckle his belt and slide his pants and boxers down. He bent over me, his erection pressing hard against my ass.

"Be a good girl and open the drawer right below you," I did as he said and saw three condom packets. "One," I took one out before closing the drawer and handing him the packet. He tore it open with his mouth and rolled it on his cock. "This might hurt," he said and I knew what he meant. Something I wasn't super into. But he'll be gentle. I know it. "Say Cazzo if you can't handle it," a safe word.

"Noted," I felt his tip against my back hole. He thrusted in, making me wince. The pain was tolerable and I didn't mind it. I felt more pleasure than pain. For the first time.

"You okay?" He asked, his one hand on my ass and the other grabbing a fist full of my hair.

"Yes," he kept the slow pace. His groans made their way to my ears. One of the many things that I loved.

"Can I go faster?" He asked. I couldn't say that I expected him to just do it, but it was nice to be asked. After all, it was my body. But unfortunately not every man cared.

"Yes," he started to thrust a bit faster, letting me get used to the feeling. "Fuck," I moaned out. My pussy ached for him to please it. He lifted my head up with his hand grabbing a fistful of my hair. The slight sting from the pulling was barely noticeable as my senses were taken over by pleasure.