Chapter fifteen

I woke up, trying to get out of Leo's grip

I woke up, trying to get out of Leo's grip. There was no way. I gently took one of his hands off me, trying to peel my body off him. His grip only tightened.

"No, you're staying," I gave up, tilting my head to the side, where his alarm clock was placed. My eyes widened.

"Leo, It's ten in the morning!" I tried moving out of the bed.

"So fucking what?" I rolled my eyes.

"Leonardo Russo, I swear to god, let me go!" he chuckled before letting me go. I got out of bed, putting my slippers on, and headed to his bathroom. I felt as if I had been living here for years.

"I'm your boss if you forgot," I smiled to myself as I sat on the toilet. "I can tell you when to go and not."

"I know, but no one knows about us and it looks strange," I heard him chuckle.

"Angel, just get back to bed. I'll tell Matteo you didn't feel well," I stood up, flushing the toilet before I went towards the sink to wash my hands.

"How on Earth would you know what happened to me if we're co-workers?"

"We're dating."

"No one knows."

"Then they'll find out. Stop making a big deal out of it," I rolled my eyes as I wiped my hands with a towel. I left the bathroom, going towards the door to go to my room. I left my phone there last night and who knew what happened. "Aella!" He yelled as I left his room. I quickly grabbed my phone from my nightstand and went back to his room. I closed the door, going towards the bed. "Come here," I shook my head, looking down at my phone, seeing no notifications. A hint of relief hit me. Maybe the unknown caller was done bothering me.

"I can't. Either way, I'm hungry," he rolled his eyes. "What would you like?" I asked as I put my robe back on.

"Whatever you're having," I smiled and nodded. "Kiss me before you go, love," I smiled and went around the bed to his side. I leaned down, pressing my lips to his. He placed one of his hands on my waist and the other on the side of my face. He was sweet. Sweeter than him. Even past him. "I'll join you downstairs," I nodded as I pulled away and made my way out of his room, towards the kitchen.

I had no clue what to make but something in me wanted my all-time favourite breakfast meal.

Pancakes.

————