Chapter twenty-three

My eyes opened and I was immediately greeted by the light, coming through the massive windows

My eyes opened and I was immediately greeted by the light, coming through the massive windows. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I eyed the room.

Where the hell was I?

I got out of bed, noticing that I was completely naked. I took the boxers that were laying on the floor and put them on.

Dear, god. I hope it was Aella.

I walked out of the room, noticing my hallway. I looked back, trying to recognize the room I was in. The hallway was like the one at my penthouse but the room I was in? Never seen it in my life.

I walked out of the room, heading towards the stairs. My eyes looked for anything different. It was picturesque. Perfect. Untouched. Like I've always liked it.

I went down the stairs, looking towards the kitchen and seeing no one. There was no one here. And yet, I was naked in my bed. I never slept naked unless I fucked someone the night before.

Then I heard a scream. Aella's voice. Her beautiful voice screamed.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, running towards each door. Opened each one and saw them empty. I reached my room, where her voice was louder.

"Angel?" I opened the door, only to see her with him. Damon. Fucking her. Her, tied up to a bed. Him taking advantage of her. His hand covered her mouth, making her screams fade.

Anger ran through me, boiling my blood.

"Get your fucking hands off her," it seemed like I wasn't even there. The one time I needed my gun, I didn't have it.

"Who's whore are you?" He spat out, removing his hand from her mouth. I ran up to her but I couldn't get close. It was like a transparent shield kept her from me.

"Aella!" I screamed, she didn't even look in my direction.

"Leo!" His hand covered her mouth again. I took a step back, towards the door. I couldn't look at this. This wasn't real.

"Tell me again, who's whore are you?" I left the room, dropping to my knees.

"Leo's. Only fucking his!" She screamed louder than before. He was beating her. Hitting her hard, as the loud slaps made their way to my ears. I covered them.

"Aella," tears ran down my cheeks.

"Leo! Leo, help me!" She screamed. I wanted to go back, but I couldn't. I was basically glued to the floor. My hands couldn't get rid of her screams. It only made them louder.

"Aella!" My heart burned. My insides trembled. "My angel."

————

"Leo!" I felt someone's hand on the side of my cheek.

"Aella!" I screamed out, sitting up, looking frantically around the room. Someone's hands touched my shoulder.