chapter twenty-five

A/N

This was my first Wattpad story and I loved writing it. I have had so much support for this story and I am thankful for that. But sadly this is the finale chapter of Ana's story. Hope you enjoy.

"Ana, this isn't what it looks like. Karen just came over to tell me something" Danny's tires to say.

"Ana, I'm moving away. I came over to say bye to an old friend. I would never take Danny off you" she tells me.

"Just like Ben and Jess" I say looking at Karen's arm that is still on Danny's.

"Get your hand off him" I say.

She drops her arms from him and steps away from him.

"Ana. Come here. Nothing is going on between me and Karen" Danny tells me.

"Look, I'm just going to go. Good luck with the baby Danny" she tells him and heads up the stairs.

I stand there staring at him. What the hell. Does he actually want me to hate him. But I couldn't, not ever.

"You going to apologize" he asks.

I stand there in silence. I'm angry I dare not move. It's too much to even thing about him with her.

"Ok, you stand there all day. I'm going to go apologize to Karen" he tells me as he also heads to the stairs.

When I hear the front door shut, I walk over to the counter and place my hands on the cooling surface. I knew nothing was happening between them but why did I get so paranoid. I just don't understand it.

I start crying. What have I done. Of course I trust Danny. I love him. Today just can't get any worse.

That's when I felt it. The pain. My hands reach for my large bump. It's time. Danny's just left. He might not be back for hours and he's angry at me. I carefully breath and walk over to where my phone is.

I dial for Danny but it goes straight to voice mail. Shit. I need you. I try Jess instead. It rings a couple of times before she picks up.

"Ana, what can I do for you" she jokes.

"The baby is coming and I'm all alone" I tell her honestly.

"What, right stay there I'm coming. Where Danny" she asks.

"With Karen, I upset her and he went to apologize. But I think he's angry at me" I tell her through tears.

"I'm coming" she tells me.

****

About 10 minutes later I'm still waiting on her. I have sat down on the couch and I'm carefully breathing as the contractions come. I shouldn't have let Danny go.

Where the fuck is Jess. I hear the door opening and I think its her, but instead it's callum. I look up to see him at the top of the stairs. I must look worn out. He dashes down the stairs when I curl over from the pain.

"Ana, what's wrong" he asks. Is he stupid.

"I'm going into Labour" I say. "What does it fucking look like"

"Where is Danny, why are you alone" he asks.

"He went after Karen. We were arguing. I need to get to the hospital" I say to him.

He takes my hand and helps me up. When we get to the car park, I have to grip onto him for support.

"It's lucky I was here" he says.

Damn fucking lucky.

Where's Jessica.

________________________________

Jessica POV

I walk into the coffee shop where I see Danny and Karen getting cosy.

I make a dramatic entrance by swing the door open.

Everyone turns their heads at me.

"Jess" Danny says looking at me.

"Have you come to suggest that he's cheating too" Karen says.

"Ana's having the baby" I spit at him.

"Now" he says jumping up.

"No, fucking next Friday" I say sarcastically.

"Shes not due for another week" he says a bit panicked. He runs straight past me and out the door.

______________________________

Ana POV

"Please dont leave me" I tell him.

"I'm not going anywhere" he says reasurring her.

"Miss young, the baby is ready, we are going to take you don't to the delivery room now" the nurse says.

"The father isn't here yet" I tell them.

They look at callum and then back to me "I'm sorry Ana but the baby is coming now"

I look at callum "can you come in with me, I can't do this alone" I ask him.

"Of course I will, unlike my brother I'm not an idiot" he jokes.

___________________________

"Come on Ana push" callum says as he holds my hand.

"Danny should be here" I say.

As soon as I say that Jess and Danny come through the door.

"Where the hell have you been pal, I've been holding the fort" callum says to Danny.

"I'm sorry I left" he says and replaces callum.

"Forgiven" I say.

"Ok, Ana one big push..."