Chapter twelve

When I woke up the next morning I was lying on my front. I couldn't believe that last night happened. I am so happy. I stir in my position and feel a arm draped across my torso. When I lift my head up for the pillow Danny is smiling at me.

"What's the matter chuckles" I say smiling.

"You" he says and I blush.

The next thing he says warms my heart. I feel it too. Of course I feel it too. I already knew though because of Callum.

"I love you" he says and I kiss him.

" I love you too" I say.

He then pulls me on top of him and kisses my neck. Oh. He stop to look at me for a second. What's he thinking about.

"I'm hungry, you" he says and I laugh. I nod.

When he is dressed I whimper from the loss of him. But he reassures me that we will be doing it again soon. Yet again i blush. He's so perfect.

He dresses me in one of his tops and I put my knickers back on. He asks if I want a fry up and I nod. While we eat he sits opposite to me and keeps looking at me. I keep laughing I've never been this excited over anything in my life.

"What" I ask.

"You up for a party later" he suddenly says.

"Ok" I say, although I would prefer to be in his bed with him naked.

During the morning we take a shower together and he tells me how much he loves me and loves my body. The insecurities that I had before I meet Danny have gone. I know that I'm beautiful and Danny is proof that I am.

After the shower he takes me to the bakery to get stuff for dinner, I tell him I'm fine and I can't shake the humiliation that happened last time we were here. Although they both apologised it still hurt and the young women behind the counter smirks. Fuck. She remembers.

Danny takes my hand and doesn't let it go. He orders some cakes and some sausage rolls. Hmm. Not having the cakes though. We we get back to his place Danny offers me a cake and I decline. He picks one out himself and literally shoves it in whole. He's so cute. after that we retreat to the couch where we make out like crazy, not long after it turns into round three. He's so horny, I love it.

At half one Ben calls Danny asking him if he's still up for the party later. He says yes and tells him that I'm coming. Danny tells me that Karen's going to be there and I just nod and fake a smile. I know that he doesn't have feeling about her anymore but I just can't shake what it is with her. Is she jealous of me and Danny, I don't want to cause trouble. I have to ask.

"Is Karen ok with me and you" I ask.

"I think so, she told me that she is excited for us and that we make a good couple" he gets out and I nod.

Maybe it isn't me and Danny. Does she have family problems.

"Does she have family problems" I ask a bit forward.

"Not that I know of, her parents live in Boston" he says.

"She seems a bit off. I know what your going to say, you don't even know her. But that other day when we were all here she was upset about something and I though it was because you were cuddling up to me" I say.

He takes my hand "Karen is fine with us" I just nod.

Danny informs me later on that day that Ben and Jess will be coming to pick us up. I'm excited I can't wait. I want to dance and grind. But more then that I want to grind on Danny and hard. At about half three I ask Danny to take me home as I don't have any new clothes he does take me home but tells me to gathers as much things as I want and be back in the car in the next ten minutes I laugh and he tells me he's serious.

I grab my over night bag and rush into the bathroom. I gather my tooth brush and hair brushes and throw them in. I then gather my body sprays and dehoderent. When I am done In the bathroom I go into my bedroom and gather three outfits. I grab a hand full of underwear and three pairs of shoes. Once I am done I am back in the car in less then two minutes. When we get back to his place I change in the bathroom and he gets ready in his room. I decide that I'm wearing black skinnys with my cream cami vest. I slip my black heels on. Once I'm done I head to Danny's room and I give him a twirl. He whistles and I laugh.

Once he's ready he grabs his keys and takes my hand. I'm excited and I can't wait to party tonight. Nothing can spoil tonight.