Chapter twenty

Ana's POV
What seemed like forever, I am finally able to come to terms with the fact that Danny is not coming back and I should move on. When I tell Jess of the plan, she seems to think that I'm not fighting enough for him. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but he left me. I am able to say to myself, yes Ana, you will find real love and it will be forever. But maybe I did find it. Maybe I was just scared to realise it. But he hurt me and even if he did come back and want my love, I'm sorry but this ship has sailed far away from port.

When I am at work, I do hid myself from the pretty customers, but that's only because I get abuse off them when they realise who I am. working at the super stores has been stressful lately. I dont really relax anymore. I see old high school friends and again they see me as a fat blob. Great, that's all I need. But when alls said and done I'm the one whose going to be a mother and I can't wait.

I am worried that being a single parents is going to be a struggle, but I'm also excitied to know that I'm getting the opportunity to be a mother. I know that it's going to be a struggle, that's the excitment though. I can honestly say that by Danny leaving me, he's proved to me that I am strong and can take care of this baby and myself perfectly fine.

At around half past two in the afternoon i am shelf filling. I am getting pretty tired and with me being pregnant I am drained before the days out. I reach for the body lotions to put on the shelf and the box drops to the floor. Ugh. I step off the ladder. the body lotions have spilled on the floor. I was just about to get a mop to clean it up, when my boss comes around the corner.

"Ana, whats this" he says looking at the mess on the floor.

"They slipped. I'm just getting a mop to clean it up" I say, looking down.

"I think so" he says pretty angry.

"Excuse me" I say boldly.

"Well, this has happened before and i'm positive it will happen again" he says. that it.

"Well then, why don't you get another fucking worker do it for you" I say, taking off my super store waist coat and throwing it at him.

I storm from the back of the shop and out of the main entrance. I need to get away from it all. On my way back from the shop, I stroll through the park to clear my head. When I do get tired I take a seat on the bench that is opposite the pond. Just when start to get comfy, my phone buzzes. when I look at it, its a message from Jess.

*OMG. I heard what happened. where R U? make sure you keep yourself save, your carrying my neice or newphew remember*

My god whats with the first degree, and of course I remember im pregnant love. Jeez louise. Ugh. I shouldn't be taking it out on Jess though, she's only looking out for me. She's a good friend and I don't think I could do this without her.

A few days after I quit super stores, finally. I get a call from the nursery I took my CV into. They to my delight offered me the job, of course I take it. I'd be a fool not too. My first day went brilliantly, the head of the nursery is Ruby Shaw, she's beautiful and interesting. Her hair is a golden blond and she has the most prettiest smile anybody has seen. I have also made friends with William O'ara, he's a good laugh and i enjoy his company. What seemed like forever though was the fact that the kids didnt warm up to me as quickly as I would of liked.

Over the week that follows, Callum and Jess have been spending a lot of time together. Not just that but me and Callum are actually good friends. He does apologies for the bullying in high school, but thats in the past and I want to move forward with him. To be fair I have had some sort of feeling towards him lately. I mean he is hot and I bet the sex with him is out of this world. But I know him and Jess are together, its nothing to do with me. I do have my dreams though right. When I do ask Jess about it she tells me its nothing but sex and has no romantic interests with him.

"So, its just mad sex then" I ask.

"Yeah, wait, Ana. do you like Callum" she asks.

"What, no. thats stupid. He's yours" I say quitely.

"You do, go for it. I'll back you up. Flirt with him" she says.

After talking with Jess about it, she thinks that its just my pregnance that makes me want him. I do hope so, but I can't stop thinking about him. One night when me and Callum are watching Titanic, he starts to cry when the woman is putting her children to sleep, because she knows they aren't going to make it. I look over and hes crying like a baby.

"Aw, are you crying" I say with laughter.

"What, no. I'm all man" he says.

"I think you are" I say poking his side.

He looks at me and says "Do that again" and of course I do.

When I do poke him for the secind time, he flattens me with is hot body. Oh my. When he does start to tickle me I can't breath. He's lauging like a nutter and I am too. The tension in the air is getting noticable and I can't help it. I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back and I'm surprised. He deepens the kiss and im then lifted onto his lap. After about 10 minutes of kissing we are both topless and I'm really turned on. When he reaches for my trousers I don't even care. I want him too badly. After that we have both managed to get down the corridoor to my room. He picks me up and grabs my naked ass. God he's so hot. Its then that I begin to question my actions but I soon push them past it. I'm having sex tonight.

The next morning, I wake up with an arm around my waist. When I turn my head I realise that I had sex with Callum mcquade and not Danny. It feels like I cheated but Danny left me so I should move on. Callum was nothing like Danny when it came to sex and I enjoyed myself more. I mean I do love Danny but with Callum I feel like a completely different person and it makes me feel good.

If someone had told me in high school that one day I would wake up naked beside Callum I would have probably laughed in their faces but now I'm not so sure. I stir under his arm and he wakes up.

"Hey, you" he says. It makes a difference from big girl.

"Hey, last night was amazing" I say to him and he grins like a fool.

After me and Callum sleeping together, we told Jess. At first she was ok, but then I over heard her screaming at Callum late one night.

"How could you" she says.

"I thought you wouldnt have cared" he says to her.

"Not me, your brother. You know he's madly in love with her" she says to him.

"If Danny loves her so much then where is he" he says to her.

"Well, if you must know Danny does love her and hes coming back. He should be here any day now" Jess screams.

I go numb, is he really coming back to me. Oh, god. I slept with Callum. How am i ever going to tell Danny that. Just as I start to feel again, theres a knock on the door. I go to open it and I'm in shock.

Danny is standing at the front door, smiling at me.

"Hey, you"