Chapter fifthteen

It's been a week since jess has spoken to or even seen ben. I wouldn't blame her for leaving his sorry ass. Danny informed me that Karen has skipped town for a couple of weeks. It's good of her to be out of the way. I never would of classed myself as being friends with Karen, but I know for a fact that right now she is definitely not or even ever going to be my friend. After the party there was some panic on Jess's half, she wanted to speak to him. I said no, like a good friend.

After nearly breaking her hands to get every communication device away from her. I finally made her see sense. She spoke to me about marriage at home and everything that she told me seemed fine. I just don't understand how he can do this to her. I believe in second chances but once a cheater always a cheater.

I hold my arms out for Danny to load another box into my arms. The loading truck basically kicks everything of Jess's out the van. When all of her stuff is in my apartment and I have opted all the boxes. Me and Danny start to take the stuff out quietly. Jess is still sleeping and doesn't know her stuff is here.

I can remember last week when Danny gave ben a call, he told me that he wasn't doing to well at all and needed to see Jess. I told him no. Of course.

I didn't know what to do for the last couple of weeks. I've been work and had paparazzi waiting for me. Bloody village people.

"Knew that she couldn't keep him"

"What's so bad about having two women on the side"

"Knew he was a cheated bastard"

That's when I blew.

"Fuck all of you" and walked off,

When I told jess about the day she broke down in tears and tried not to deal with the day. Anyway getting back to now, when Danny hands me a photo of there wedding I hid it from her and decide to give it her when she's ready.

I hear the door to her bedroom open and she shuffles to then living area. She sees the boxes and moans. Looks like it's up to me and Dan to do the work.

At Round 7 she's fast asleep on the couch and me and Danny sneak away to have some fun in the shower. This is the life. Being pampered by my man in a shower, naked. after that we retire to the bedroom where we do anything by sleep.