chapter twentyone

Now I know that the situation with Callum is confusing, but I would just like to inform you that it's all Danny that Ana wants. Callum was merely a rebound, nothing more. I hope that this makes up for it and I'm sorry for the surprise elizabeth_c_1997 .

I am still in shock; I can't believe what is happening. Danny is standing right in front of me. He is smiling at me. But I can't seem to do it back. I've made a huge mistake. Why did I sleep with Callum? What have I proved by sleeping with him? Nothing, that's what, it's too much for me to handle and I break down in front of Danny. The next thing I know is I'm being wrapped up in his arms. I've missed these arms.

"Baby, what's wrong. I'm so so sorry for leaving. I promise you that I'm in. I'm in for everything." He pleads as he holds me.

I'm still struggling for words. But the next thing I do, surprises me. I reach up and kiss him. It's full on. I need this though. He's the love of my life. I vow to myself that he will never know about me and Callum ever. When I finally do find words and pull back from the kiss, I can't even make out what I'm saying.

"I love you and don't leave me again and I'm to blame to and good cause I'm all in too." When I look up at him he's chuckling and I can't help but laugh too.

Suddenly, my worst nightmare comes into the room. Callum and Jess. I look all three of them as I snuggle into Danny's side. Callum is staring at me and I just stare back.

"Thanks for looking after her, I'm grateful." Danny says to Callum.

"No problem bro." He replies.

After they all sit down and talk about what's been happening since Danny's departure, the tension in the air from Callum is unreal. What was I even thinking? I don't even care for him that much. It was a moment of heartbreak and weakness. I love Danny and nobody else. During the afternoon, Jess and Danny go out to get takeout food. During that time Callum starts with the questions.

"Are you getting back with him?" Callum asks.

"Yes." I reply boldly.

"Why." Callum replies.

"Because I love him, it's always going to be him. What happened between us was a mistake I would like to forget." I say.

"Good, why would I want to shag a blob like you." He says and I'm taken back. Jerk.

After what seemed like eternity they both returned to the apartment with food. Good, the baby wants food and lots of. As Danny is stirring eating next to me I think over everything that happened. I think to myself that I'm a horrible person and don't deserve him at all. But we were broken up and I was heartbroken and I'm pregnant. It was a mistake and I need to make amends.

Not long after the eating, now I'm stuffed. Jess asks how the experience of fame went. Danny just looks at me and nods. Maybe he will tell me later. I hope. When Callum and jess finally do leave. Me and Danny are alone. The way it should be. After some needed make up sex, we sit in bed and talk.

"I've missed you" I say to him.

"Not as much as I've missed you" he replies.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"I haven't been able to do anything lately, it's been like there's a whole in my chest that isn't filling. I thought that I could do fame and still have you. But it didn't work, the more advanced we were getting the more I wasn't with you. When I rang you and you said all those things, you were right. I was a jerk. But I'm here now and I'm never leaving you again. And now that we are having a child together, move in with me" he asks.

At first I don't understand, but then I smile like a idiot that I am. I throw my naked self at him. I can't stop laughing.

"Of course I will, I love you" I say. I'm in pure bliss. This is how it should be. Me, Danny and our baby.