Chapter four

As I look at myself in the mirror I wonder what I'm doing this for. Then I remember. His penis. It's already coming up to seven and he will be here any minute. I have decided to wear a black dress. I hate it. It's showing of every ripple in my body. I try sucking my gut in, it doesn't help there's to much flab. Eww. I have decided to pin all my hair up, leaving a couple of strands of hair down. My make up is beautiful yet natural. I'm still decided on the shoes. The bell rings. Shit. Throwing myself into the wardrobe and finding any foot wear I can. I put them on. Black ankle boots. That will do. I hurry down the hall and pick up my bag. Before opening the door I stumble on the desk by the kitchen. Fuck. Right in the hip. After I have recovered I open the door and there stands the most sexiest God that I have ever seen. He smiles at me and I want to bite his lip. I want to bite all over.

"Hey, you ready" he says and I want to throw myself at him.

I nod because if I open my mouth I'm scared that a moan will replace my words. What the hell am I doing. He's ten years younger than me and ten times, scratch that. Hundred times hotter then me. He could be in bed right now with a fucking super model and I could be in bed with my cat. I glance up at him and he smiles again. Fuck. He's making me flushed. What I wouldn't do to those lips. Where would I put them is the question. I know where.

Heading out of the door he holds it open and then does something that I am completely taken by. He gentle tucks my arm under his so that we are linking. Aw, what a cutie. I don't say anything but relax into his arm. He doesn't shy away either. Yay.

He open my side of the door to his car. He has a classic mini for the sixties. It's yellow too. I didn't know the theme of our date was the Italian job. Once I am inside I am conscious. I am bigger then the fucking car. Oh my god he's walking around so he can get in. He can't see me like this. There is no room for Another person in here. I've taken it fucking all. I need out. I try to open the door but its jammed. The other door is open and I can't look at him. He sits down and sorts his stuff out. Charming. With the engine starting I look at him and smile.

"Ready big girl" he says. Now I feel like crap.

When we arrive at the Restaurant I look up. It's called the lily. Oh god. It best not be curry. I'll be shitting all night if I put that into my system, it's never agreed with me. He's holding the door open and I walk in. I stop at the small counter in front. There is a man there looking at the screen in front of him. He sees us and looks up with a smile.

"Table for two" Danny says.

"Right this way" the waiter says to us nicely.

I then feel Danny's hand on the small of my back. I want his hand lower and lower. He doesn't remove it until we are standing by our table. He lets me sit down first then takes a seat himself.

"We will have two cokes if that ok" Danny says looking at me. He wants to know if I'm okay with it. I nod.

The waiter leaves and gives me a wink while he does. What a weirdo.

"You look beautiful Ana" Danny says.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I say confidently.

"I've been wanting to ask you out for a while" he says. I only met him last week.

"How"

"Your friend Jess spoke about you a lot and I saw a photo of you. Then I saw you in person a few times when you were at work. I never had the guts to come over and say hi" he says.

"Oh, what photo" I have to ask with it coming from Jess.

"Your wearing a nurses outfit and have blood down you" he says laughing.

Oh fuck no. That was two years ago at a works do. Oh my god. I looked like a right fat blob. My eyes widen and he catches on.

"You looked great" he adds.

"Yeah right, did anyone laugh" I ask.

"No, why would they" his face is serious now.

"Well, cause of this" I say grabbing my stomach and giving it a jiggle.

"Your not fat" he says.

"And your not hot" I say sarcastically.

"Why would you say you were" he asks grabbing my hand from across he table.

"Because I am 320 pounds. If that's not fat then maybe you need to have seeing lessons" I says with a chuckle.

"Seeing lessons aren't a thing and I like what I see in front of me" he adds.

The waiter comes back with the cokes and asks if we have ordered. Danny's asks for a medium cooked steak. I don't know what i want. Well I do, I want a juicy burger with fries and onion rings. But instead I have gone with the chicken soup but instead of having bread I've had salad.

Half way through dinner, Danny asks if I have any siblings in the area. I say no. It turns out though that his older brother was in the same year as me at school. Callum Mcquade. I remember him. He use to tease me because of my weight. I'm not going to tell Danny that though.

Ive finished my meal, if that's what you can call it in a flash. Danny is still fighting with his steak. When all of sudden I feel his foot stroke up and down my leg. Oh shit, that's nice. He gives me a smirk and continues to eat.

At the end of the night he is walking me back up to my apartment.

"I hope you had a good night, I'll call again soon" he says looking at my lips.

Is he going to kiss me. Shit my breath might smell. He's leaning forward, fuck I'm not ready. Then I feel his lips lightly brush over mine. I'm in heaven. I kiss him back. Once I am use to his lips I relax and deepen it. His tongue finds his way to mine and I'm on cloud nine. I've never been kissed like this before. His hands are stroking my sides and I don't even care if his hands are on my fat. This is the best kiss I've ever had. Then he leaves my lips and starts to kiss my jaw and neck. His hands have now moved to my neck as well, he then pushes me up against my door and his hand moves to grab a handful of boob. Oh my. Then he thrusts against me. Oh shit, I press my lips together. He's dry humping me. I can feel his erection. Oh my god. It's too soon for sex. I kiss his neck and put my arms around him. He loosens his grip on me. Have I done something wrong.

"I'll give you a call, we don't want the neighbours out now do we" he says kissing my cheek and holding my hand.

I smile "bye" I say sweetly and open my door. I then turn around to see his walking backwards smiling at me. I laugh and he disappears around the corner.