Chapter nine

I wake up at half 10. Man I was tired last night. But what a good night. I can't believe how close me and Danny were last night. I know now that I'm ready and I can't wait to be in his bed. I think I'll go to the gym today. It's about time I started with the weight losing.

I have a smoothly before I go and get my bag together. When I walk down to the gym I see that Danny is here and I literally am full steaming ahead to the door. When I am in the reception I see him talking to the receptionist and I don't really react. I trust him. I walk pass him but ruffle his hair as I do. I don't look back, I climb onto one of the treadmills next to a guy who is about the same size as me. When I start the machine up he looks at me and smiles.

"Hey" I say being friendly.

"Hey, trying to shift some pounds for the mrs" he says and I laugh.

The next thing I know is Danny is pushing himself up on the treadmill to give me a kiss. He then stops the treadmill and whispers in my ear.

"Want to go have a private workout" how can I say no to that.

The guy next to us is uncomfortable and he looks flushed.

"Bye" I says and he gives me a nod.

Danny holds my hand and leads me to the little work out room where he first asked me out.

"So what do you want to do" he asks.

I shrug and he suggests warm ups, he stands behind me and pushes my arm behind my back doing it gently. He then places one hand on my side.

"You should be able to feel the burn right here " he whispers full of desire.

I then feel his lips on my ear and I'm turned on. Oh god. I want to fuck him in the gym. I try to move away but he slams my body to his and his hands are gripping my boobs. He's kneading them. It feels good. I then feel his hand move down to my lady area and I'm alert. He slips his hand in my sweats and I throw my head back. He's touching me. His hand is resting on my knickers and I'm scared for him to go any further. He does. Oh my god.

When i walk out the gym I have a massive grin on my face and I look flushed. If people looked at me they would probably think that I had a good work out. Which I did. Anyway when I do get home and showered I phone Jess and tell her about "my workout". She can't believe it and says that by the end of the week we would have either christened my bed and or his.

She talks about Ben and says that he's been a bit off with her lately. I tell her that with him being a firefighter it is probably stress. She agrees and accepts that she's just being paranoid.

When me and Jess are done talking I wander into the kitchen and open a can of soda. I don't give a shit. Suddenly the door bell goes. Strange, I'm not expecting anyone. Maybe it's Danny coming home from the gym and wants round two. I have a massive smitten grin on my face when I open the door which quickly disappears.

"What do you want" I say. Callum is stand there.

"I need to apologise" he says.

"What for" I ask crossing my arms.

"High school, I know that my brother is in love with you and I just came to make amends" he says. Oh my god. Does Danny love me. Do I love him.

"Danny doesn't love me, we've only just started to date" I say.

"Ok, but he does " he says.

"How would you know" i ask.

"Because the night you told him was the night that he came over kicking off saying that I was screwing his life up before he even started it. I asked what he was on about and he just said making the girl that I loves life a living hell" he said and I'm completely shocked. He loves me.

I put my hand to my mouth and I don't know what to say.

"He truly cares about you and I don't want to be the reason to make you unhappy. I was a fucking jerk in high school. I mean I screwed everything up back them, I even screwed Catherine up. Someone told me she cheated on me and instead of me confronting her about it I hoped in bed with a tramp. It turns out that cat didn't cheat and she left town. I think she lives with her mum" he says and I feel sorry for him.

"Please forgive me" he pleads.

"You really hurt me in high school" I say.

"I know I'm sorry, but you deserve my brother" he says and I smile.

I let Callum in and we talk into the afternoon he talks about Catherine and how he never stops thinking about her. I can remember her. She was nice, nothing like him. It was a surprise when they got together to be fair.

When he does finally leave I don't call Danny but jess and explain everything that happened in the last four hours. I tell her how Callum basically asked for forgiveness and that Danny told him that he loved me. She screams into the phone and I can hear Ben being concerned. Seems like they sorted whatever it was out.

I'm just about to go to bed when my phone rings again. Jeez I can't catch a break. It's Danny I answer straight away.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey" he says.

"Is everything ok" I ask.

"Yes I just wanted to hear your voice" aww.

"I have a question to ask you" he says.

"Ooh, and what's that" sex sex sex.

"Cinemas tomorrow night with me, Ben and Jess" I'm a little disappointed but agree. I can't wait to see him again.

"I have work in the morning till afternoon so it will have to be after six" I says. He seems ok with it and say goodnight.

I am determined that by the end of the week I'm going to have him between my legs and that's a promise.