Chapter eight

So it's been a long week and I can tell you now that it's been painful and brilliant. It's been brilliant because I have a hot boyfriend. It's been painful because I still think that Danny loves Karen. When all is said and done I know what my aim is, it's to shag him.

Walking towards his apartment I see Jess and Ben walking in. Oh thank god, someone I know. I wonder why Jess didn't tell me. Oh shit, I am just realising that since she walked away from me last week I haven't told her that me and Danny sorted it out. What can I say I've been having fun with my boy toy.

When I reach the elevator the doors have already shut and I have to wait for the next one. The door behind me opens and I hear high heels. When I turn around Karen is standing there smiling at me.

"Hey sweetie, your Ana right" she asks and I nod.

"Good, I am truly sorry what I said last week in the bakery, can you forgive me" I just nod. She is stunning.

She signs a breath of relief and stands beside me.

"I've heard so much about you" she says touching my arm.

When the elevator doors open she lets me get in first. I smile and she does too. Hmm, maybe I was wrong about her. She presses a button to level 10. Danny's floor. She's been here before. Of course she's been here before, they've probably shagged in his bed. Don't think about that, your making yourself depressed again.

She smiles at me and it's a bit awkward. She wearing a sand coloured rain coat which is gorgeous, under is a simple black dress and she wearing red heels. Her hair is pinned up and it looks like she coming from a meeting.

"I like your coat" I say smiling.

"Thanks I didn't have time to change, I've just been to a job interview" she say.

"Where at" i ask making small talk.

"The beauty salon" she says.

When the doors open I let her go first this time and she walks down the hall. I think his apartment is 110. same as my weight. We are here. I go to knock but she just walks in. Do I follow. No, she closes the door and I stand in the hall awkwardly, I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should knock maybe they'll laugh and think I'm stupid. I consider leaving. I'm just about to turn on my heel when the door opens again and Karen looks at me.

"Come on" she says with smile.

I walk in and close the door behind me. The hall is white and it has tropical fake flowers in it. There is a quote on the wall 'be the man you want to be, not the man people tell you to be' what the hell. There is a glass railing at the end of the hall. Wow. When I approach it I see the drop. Omg. There is stairs going down to his apartment. Wow he is loaded. Karen goes down first and takes her coat off throwing it on the back of a dining chair, I follow on slowly. She places her bag down and I see Danny. He gets up and and walks over to Karen giving her a big hug. Oh hell no. He lets her go and I reach the bottom of the steps. He comes over to me and kissed me. He puts his arm around me and walks me over to his couch.

"Everyone, this is Ana she's my girlfriend" he introduces me.

Jess is clapping her hands and Ben is gazing at Karen, strange. Karen is looking at me and Danny with a huge grin hm, maybe she's ok with this. I sit down next to Danny and he gets me a beer. Jess is already drinking hers and Ben has had three already. Karen has a glass of wine. When I start to get comfy I get the urge to pee. I get up and walk over to Danny.

"Can I use your bathroom" I ask. He nods while opening my beer.

"It's down the hall" he says grinning hugely at me. What's his deal.

I walk down the hall and and walk into the bathroom, wow this is one clean bathroom and bright too. The whiteness is killing my eyes. Once I have peed and wash my hands. Then the door opens and Danny walks in. Does he need to pee.

" Give me a min" I say as I dry my hands.

He then darts at me and pushes me up against the shower. Where's this come from. His lips are on me and he's smothering his hands all over my body. When I open my eyes he's looking at my tits through my top. He's horny. He then kisses me again but moves me over so I'm sitting on the edge of the bath. He's then pauses to take his top off. Oh fuck. His body is like something that I have never witnessed before. He's perfect. He takes my jacket off and dumps it on the floor. He then lifts me up god knows how and walks over to the toilet. He drops the lid and sits down with me on his lap. This is so hot. He moves to my top and starts to unbutton it. Once it's off and I'm in my bra in front of him he shoves his face between my boobs and starts to kiss them. Oh my god. This is it, in my head I'm celebrating my success. He's about to move to undo his zipper on his trousers when someone knocks on the door.

"Hurry up I need to pee" it's Ben. Fuck him for spoiling this moment.

I get off Danny and he pulls me back, he kisses me and let's me get off. I quickly do my shirt back up and slip my jacket back on. Danny gets himself presentable and I walk out first. My hair is a mess but I don't care it was worth it. That was the best bathroom experience in my life. Ben looks at me and smirks as Danny comes out after me. We walk back into the living area holding hands and Jess and Karen are talking about different places they have been on holiday. Karen seems sad all of a sudden. I wonder what's up.

I sit down next to Jess and Danny drapes his arm around me. I relax into him and he kisses my head. When I start to get comfy Ben calls Danny over to look at an email he's had about the gym.

"So Ana have you and Danny had sex yet" Jess asks and Karen seems edgy to know.

"Not yet" I say.

"Me and Ben the other night tried these different position and I have to say that I think it's changing our sex life. When Ben gets started he can rock the head board if you get me" Jess says and Karen looks utterly broken. Whats wrong with her.

I smile at her and she smiles back laughing at jess. Danny comes back and sits down next to me. Followed by Ben who sits next to Jess and gives her a kiss. Danny switches the tv on. He asks me to pick a film and I choose titanic. Nobody but Danny and Ben complain. Danny then shuts up when I snuggle into him. At the end of the film Jess is crying and me and Karen smirk at each other. Danny is fast asleep on my shoulder and he seems completely out. Ben is soothing Jess and she's pushing her face right up against his neck. Ben then turns to Karen and looks to be apologetic. Maybe he is apologising because Jess is crying loudly. He does the same to me.

Karen gets up and starts to put her coat on. She's leaving.

"Ana tell Danny I said bye" she asks and I nod. He then stirs on my shoulder.

Karen starts to climb the stairs and disappears into the hall, seconds later I hear the door close and she's gone.

"Was she ok" I ask Ben.

"I think she's just stressed about that job she was interviewed for today" he says with a smile.

It's about 1.00am and I am completely drained Jess and Danny are asleep and Ben looks to be wanting to leave as well as me.

"Want to go" he asks and I nod. I am so exhausted.

He wakes Jess up and gets her up. I move quietly not waking Danny up and position him on the couch. I then get his jacket from a chair and place it over him. Jess and Ben are already half way up the stairs. I make sure that all the lights are off before I walk up. Ben opens the door and walks out with Jess. I gently close the door and make my way to the elevator.