Chapter seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to chocoholic_28 thanks for dedicating me in the past and for reading my story. I would also like to dedicate elizabeth_c_1997 and lara2bailey my top readers. Thanks for the support.

Pregnant. Fucking pregnant. I thought we were careful. I'm positive that we used protection. I wasn't on the pill, but Danny assured me that he always used condoms. I'm freaking out and jess is laughing at me. Typical. It's already been a month and I still can't grasp the thought of me being a mother. It's not that I don't like kids, it's the opposite. I love kids, I'm just scared that I might have to do it alone. Actually I'm certain that I'll be alone. Danny won't want a kids at his age. Heck, he's still a kid himself.

During several occasion, I have rang Danny with enough courage to tell him. I get his voice mail each time. I'm Beginning to wonder if he'll ever call me back. The last time we had a good conversation, was three weeks ago. I rang him to see if he was ok, while I was on my work break. When he picked up I could hear a few voices and music in the background. Not only that but drunken screams and laughing. I panicked at first. I trust Danny with all my heart and soul. But when your drunk you have no control over the matter and anything could happen. I'm just scared that one day, one day soon he will realise that I'm nothing but an ugly slob and leave me for miss big boobs.

As I wait for my sonogram appointment, jess has come with me to give me some support. I'm sitting on a rather comfy chair, I turn to my side and see a leaflet. When I pick it up, that title is rather ironic.

| so you've decided to become a parent |

Seriously, I'm pulled out of my train of thought when the nurse calls my name.

"Ana Young" the nurse chirps.

I get up and Jessica squeezes my hand for reassurance. I take a deep breath and head inside. This is it.

When I come out of the doctors office, he tells me that I'm going to be a great mum and that I should stay calm. On the rid back to my apartment jess asks what went on in there.

"I am definitely pregnant. The doctor said I'm at least six weeks gone" I say to her.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl" she asks smiling. I laugh.

"I don't think I'm going to find out yet, but don't worry I'll let you know" I say.

"When are you going to tell Danny" she asks.

"I'm not sure, I don't know if I'll ever tell him" I whisper.

"What, that's being ridiculous. Of course your going to tell him. Your both going to be great parents, I just know it" she says and I smile at her.

"I don't know, maybe he won't be too happy that I'm with child. He's got his band and his gigs. I can't spoil that for him because I couldn't keep my knickers on when I am around him" I say laughing.

"You need to tell him, promise me you will" she says while taking her eyes of the road.

"Ok" I mutter out.

When we arrive back home I need the loo. Jesus. I can't stop peeing. I'm also hungry but that isn't a surprise now is it. Just as I was finishing up in the bathroom the door bell rings. Hm, I wonder who that is. When I leave the bathroom and head for the door I glance at the sonogram photo on the side and smile at it. Once I reach the door I don't bother to see who it is, I just answer it.

When I open it I'm in shock. What does he want. Callum is smiling at me. Why is he here.

"Hey sis" he says and I laugh. Strange guy.