Chapter five

The next morning I'm making pancakes while listening to stay by hurts. Such a good song. When my phone starts to ring .

"Hello Ana speaking" I say.

"Hey big girl it's me" I am seriously going to lose it if he keeps calling me that. I can't mess this up though. He's the hottest thing in my like other then the oven.

"Hey" I say placing my phone down and putting it on speaker.

"I'm having some friends over later, they are bringing their girlfriends do you want to come" would you class me as his girlfriend or just someone who has had dinner and made out with in a public place.

"Girlfriend" I say.

"Ohh sorry. Not at that place yet. I just thought that it could be date number two" he says. There are voices in the background.

"Where are you" I ask.

"Heading into work" he says his voice fading a little bit.

All of a sudden the phone cuts off and I'm stood in my kitchen thinking what the fuck just happened. I keep telling myself that it was the connection but I know he was with another girl. If it was that blond bimbo of a bitch I am going to kick some royally shit. The phone rings again and I ignore it. Screw him and his friends. They would only take the piss.

Once I have eaten and showered I get ready for work. Slipping my boots on from last night because I looked like a sassy bitch. I grab my bag and phone. My phone lights up again. It's a message from Danny.

*sorry the connection went dead, what do you say to later*

The connection my arse. Oh and no to later as I don't want to be humiliated by your friends. I'll tell him that I am busy with work and stuff later. Walking down the street I see smelly Bob. He grins at me and asks if I have change. I give him five bucks and tell him to get something to eat and drink. Knowing him though he will buy some cheap bourbon.

When I am walking around the corner of the store I see Danny's car in the parking lot. Fuck fuck fuck. Hold on there's someone in there. It's that bitch. I fucking knew it. I don't know why I am getting so territorial. It's not like we are exclusive. We went on one date. He's probably been on twenty one with that whore. She's probably a nice person. Screw her, I hate her.

I quickly walk past his car and head into the store. I say hey to my colleagues and get myself ready in the back. When I am done, my boss tell me to get on the till. I put my name badge on and walk out. When I have located a till that is free I sign in and open my till up. I see people already lining up to be served.

"Next please" I say and wave the costumer along.

"Hey sweetie" Mrs Aston says.

I see her carefully pack her stuff up and get ready with her money. After I have scanned everything through I help put all the bags into her trolley as she is old. I say goodbye and call my next costumer to be served.

"Hey big girl" fuck. I look up and he's there smiling at me.

"Hey" I smile trying not to show my hurt.

He leans over the till and gives me a quick kiss, I pull back not wanting anyone to see us like this. I don't want to embarrass him in front of people.

"What" he asks.

"Nothing I'm working" I say with a shrug.

He gives me a weird smile and puts his basket in front of me. I look down at his items. He has alcohol, mints and what the fuck. He has condoms. Is he going to fuck that bitch in this car. Now I'm in a mood. I scan the alcohol and mints and place them into a bag. Then I place the condoms through but leave them by the scanner.

"5.45" I say pissy.

"What do you say to later" he asks giving me the money.

"I say, that I'm not going to go. I think that I am going to pass sitting on your couch while your in the bedroom fucking ten shades of nothing out of the blond in your car" I say throwing the condoms at him.

"Ana what the fuck" he yells. I sign out and struggle to leave my station. Fuck my fat ass. I walk up the store and into the back. I tell boss that I have backache and need to sit down for a second. He moans and says everyone else has too.

The day goes by quickly and it's time for me to go home. Danny hasn't been in since this morning and I haven't checked my phone. Walking home home I decided to do just that. I have two messages and one missed call.

* Ana wtf was that, they are not even mine*
* we need to talk, pick up. Call me back*

Don't think I will call him back. He can shag that blond all he likes. Who was I kidding thinking that someone like that would want me. Maybe the date was just a joke between him and his girlfriend. Human beings are without a doubt the cruelest creatures on earth.

When I finally do get home, Jess is waiting by my door.

"What did you do now" she asks, she knows.

"What do you mean" I try to asked dumb.

"Danny, he was with Ben earlier and said that his wife's best friend is a nutter. He also said they maybe it was his fault to and he's want to sort it out" she says.

" I didn't do anything. He was the one being condoms for his girlfriend, not me" she asks.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend, unless you count you, but you've only been out on one date and your already fighting" she mutters.

" I am going tonight maybe you should come with me and Ben and apologies for being rude" she says.

"No, I'm staying right here" I say putting my foot down.

"Fine then, I'll ring you later" with that she walks past me and down the hall.

It's 9.20pm and I'm watching say yes to the dress. I don't like any one that had been on. But I'm judgemental. I wonder what Jess is doing. I check my phone and see a notification. It's from Jess. She has updated her Instagram. I click on it. It's a pictures of her, Mike, some other people and Danny. It has a caption under it.

(Great night with these bitches xox #booze #drunk #party)

Bitch, now I feel left out, I didn't see that blond there with them though. My door bell rings. Who is it now. I open it and Danny is standing there smiling at me.

"What" I ask impatiently.

"I'm sorry that you got the wrong idea of me" he says.

"Why did you buy condoms" I ask, but it's really non of my business.

"I was stocking up" he say.

"What for"

"Well, last night wasn't something that I do on first dates and with you being older I thought that you wanted to be at a fast pace. So when I got home I did some calculations. I thought that by date number three you would want to go and have sex so I stocked up just incase" oh my god. I burst out laughing.

"Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard" I say pulling him into my apartment.

"Hey, don't laugh at me" he says walking and dropping onto my couch.

I sit next to him and he looks at the tv. He smiles down at me and I want to cuddle up to him, but its probably too soon. Although I feel his arm rest on my shoulder and I snuggle up.

"Tomorrow come over mine, I'll make dinner. Just us" he says and i nod.

I must have fallen asleep when we were watching tv. I look up and Danny is still here, he's asleep too. I get up and place the blanket from the chair over him and turn the lights off. I do consider sleeping beside him but that might be too weird. Instead I walk to my bedroom and get into bed. All of a sudden I get excited of the fact that after tomorrow me and Danny might actually be in a relationship and I can't wait for that. I deserve this and I'm ready.