Finally

You adjusted his tie and patted his chest. Justin had a big meeting today so he was all dressed up. He was really nervous. 

“You’ll do fine babe. The deal will go through.” you smiled at him.

“(y/n), I don’t know. Why do I even have to go?” he groaned, “I just want to stay home with you. I miss you.” he frowned.

“I miss you too, J.” you sighed, “After the meeting, we’ll have a night to ourselves okay? I’ll drop Miami off at my moms house and you will have me all to yourself.” you smirked at him.

“All to myself, huh?” He said stepping closer. 

“Yes.” you pecked his lips. “Now go to your meeting and kick some ass.” you smiled. 

“Okay baby, I love you. See you in a couple hours.” he said before kissing your forehead and heading out the door. 

You sighed and went back upstairs to see your daughter Miami. You looked into her innocent little eyes. 

“Do you want to go see grandma tonight?” you cooed to her.

She squealed and clapped her hands. This made you smile. She was a perfect blend between you and Justin. Your little angel. You headed downstairs and called your mom to arrange when you would drop Miami off. You guys agreed on 6pm. You packed her an overnight bag with all of her favourite little toys and blankets. 

————

2 hours later 

“Honey?!” Justin called as he came in. 

You hurried downstairs, excited to see your husband. 

“Hi baby! How was the meeting?” you said, jumping into his arms. 

“Awesome.” he said smiling down at you and kissing your lips. 

You smiled in the kiss and hugged your arms around his neck. He pulled you in closer, wanting the kiss to last longer. You pulled away.

“I have to drop Miami off at my moms. I’ll be right back.” You said picking up Miami and her things, “Get changed out of that suit and into comfy clothes.” You smiled, grabbing the keys to the Range Rover. “Love you, be back soon.”

“Love you baby.” Justin smiled before shutting the door behind you. 

Justin’s POV

I wanted to do something new for (y/n). We hadn’t had sex in so long and I knew it was going to happen tonight. Our sex is good, like really good. I just want to change it up a bit. Its always so passionate and sexy and intimate, but what if she saw a different side to me tonight? I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how professional and good I looked in my suit. I had an idea. 

(Y/N) POV

You came home after dropping Miami off at your moms house. You hit traffic on the way home so you were home 20 minutes later than you originally planned. But finally, you and Justin could be alone with each other. This felt like the first time in forever that you guys were able to just have only each other and no one else. You walked up the porch and into your home. You looked to your right and saw Justin still in his suit, sitting in a chair. He stood up and looked at you. 

“Mrs. Bieber.” he said, keeping a stern face. 

“J?” you laughed, “What are you doing? I told you to change into comfy clothes.”

“This is an official business meeting, Mrs. Bieber. I am dressed for the occasion.” he said seriously. 

You were confused. You thought tonight was supposed to be just you two hanging out and relaxing together. You weren’t sure what was going on, but you decided to go along with it.