justin would be the typr of boyfriend....

justin would be the type of boyfriend to go out of his way to make his girl happy. he’d try his hardest to be the best boyfriend in the world and make up for all the time he had to spend away from you by showering you with little gifts here and there, each one only a fraction of his love for you. he would try so hard to please you because he’s just so in love with you, he doesn’t ever wanna let you go. if you wanted pancakes for breakfast, justin would go online, search a recipe — and despite knowing how horrible of a cook he is — he would find himself in the kitchen, trying to prepare the batter. when you rush downstairs, smelling burnt food, you’d find justin in the kitchen, eggs strewn everywhere and flour atop his bed head, him standing in front of the stove with the burnt pancake in a plate. but when you’d smile at his cute attempts and ask him why he didn’t just buy pancakes, he’d give you his dorky smile and say “I wanted to something for my baby.” and despite his floury demeanor at the moment, you’d walk up to him and kiss the sugar off of his pink lips and say “babe you didn’t have to, you do enough for me already.” justin would smile and lick his lips, wondering how he ended up with a girl this amazing. “sorry I messed up the pancakes” he’d apologize, leaving you laughing at his cute attempts and the kitchen is really messy, but, still, you turn around, grab an apron and justins hand and say “let’s make them together.”