angels.. imagine

"Being as in love with you as I am."

I’m gonna fucking kill you, I swear.” I say, with the biggest smile on face.

"I’d like to see you try." His smile warms my heart so much, I swear it melts.

My legs are currently straddled around his hips, we both lay on the cool wooden floor in our living room since we fell off the couch. You know, normal stuff.

"I swear to god, Bieber. I’m gonna kill you." I say, trying to sound more serious but failing.

"And why would you do that?" he asks, still grinning; still melting my insides.

"Because I love you so much! I love you so fucking much that I have to kill you. It’s the only way."

We both erupt into laughter.

"How do you plan on killing me, baby?" he asks, his golden brown eyes gleaming.

"Simple." I start. "I’ll kiss you and I won’t let my lips go until there’s absolutely no air in your lungs."

"It would be a blessing to die at the hand of your lips." he mumbles while pulling me closer to his face.

I lightly graze my lips against his. “Tell me something, baby.”

"Whatever you want." he says in a delicate whisper.

I pull my face apart from him.

"We’ve established that I love you so much that I would kill you," I say, bringing him to laughter again. "How much do you love me?"

The look in his eyes when I utter these words say it all.

"And with words unspoken, a silent devotion, I know you know what I mean."

Where do I even begin?” he says. “I love you so much that even if you told me that you were a mass serial killer and you had killed hundreds of people, not only would I keep your secret but I would help cover up your trail of messy murders.”

"That," I state. "Is true love."

We both laugh and I place a kiss dangerously close to his lips.

"But let’s be honest, if I were a mass murderer I would not need help covering my trail because they would be no trail. I’m that good."

"Right." he says with clear sarcastic undertones in his voice.

"What? You think I would be incapable of being a serial killer?" I question.

"I think that you would be incapable of killing a spider, let alone an actual human with, like, feelings and stuff."

"Spiders so have feelings too." I add.

"I’m definitely reminding you about that next time you come screaming to me that there’s a spider in the bathroom."

"Whatever," I dismiss. "We’re getting off topic."

He smirks and brings his face closer to mine but I quickly reject his action by placing my index finger lightly of his soft lips. 

He looks at me while wearing a lightly frustrated expression.

"What? I still have one more question."

"Oh, god." he teases, rolling his eyes.

"Why do you love me?" I say, more serious.

I try and read his expression but I get nothing.

"Why do you breath?" he asks, staring me straight in the eye.

"Because it’s a necessary for life?" I say, wondering if that’s the answer he was going for.

"Why do you drink water?"

"Because that’s also necessary for life."

"Why do you eat food?" he continues to ask.

"Justin, where are you going with this?" 

"I’m trying to say that you are absolutely and completely necessary for my life. And that’s why I love you. Because without you I wouldn’t be living anymore, I would kinda just walk around lost and confused. I would just exist."

"Now, when you say stuff like that I just have to kill you." I smile and he smiles back with that heart-melting smile of his.

"Would you just kiss me already?"

"Anything you want."

And I leaned down and attached my lips to his and I swear I died and went to heaven because it was like kissing an absolute angel.

"The things that nobody sees….like dreaming of angels.