Untitled Part 27

this imagine i made is for my bestfriend bella

==========================================================================

I stared out the window, it was a cold, rainy, night and Justin was at the studio. I knew I’d be waiting for a while until Justin would get home so I decided to watch a movie. I turned on the TV and got onto Netflix. 

I searched for a comedy when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and got onto my messages.

Justin had texted me: Really need you right now. Can you come to the studio? 

I smiled down at the message and replied: Of course. Be there soon. 

I put on some uggs and walked out the front door. I got into the car and began to drive on the rainy streets. I hated to drive in the rain. People were so reckless and too anxious to get home on these days. 

I pulled up to Justin’s studio and got out. I pulled my sweatshirt hood over my head and ran through the doors. I pulled out my keys and unlocked his door. “Babe?” I called. “In here..” Justin called back. 

I walked through the studio and saw him sitting in his chair, head on the record station. I put my hand on his shoulder, “What’s wrong, babe?” He looked up and pulled me into his arms, “I can’t think tonight.” I sat on his lap, “Well, I’m here now.” 

"Thank you baby.." Justin said. I smiled, "Anytime. I’m guessing you need a break.." He nodded and we both stood up, heading for the little living room area and sat on the couch. I put my hand in his and we stared at each other, smiling. 

I giggled, “What?” He shrugged and smiled, “Nothing.” “Nothing?” “Just looking at how beautiful you are.” I blushed, “Oh, stop.” Justin pulled me closer, “I love you.” I smiled, “I love you too.” We kissed. 

We were interrupted with knocking on the door. I sat up, “Who’s that?” Justin stood up and headed for the door, “Ugh, I don’t know..” He answered the door and Scooter ran in with a box of pizza. “There you guys are!” He yelled, setting down the pizza on the table. 

I stood up and hugged Scooter, “Scooter!” “Bella!” Scooter yelled. I pulled away and Scooter picked the pizza back up, “Who wants pizza?” “I do.” I said, heading back for the couch. Justin followed me.

Scooter handed me a slice, “Did I interrupt something?” I took a bite and Justin answered, “No, just not in a very good mood tonight.” Scooter offered him a slice and he took it, “Thanks, man.” We sat together and talked, stuffing our faces.

Justin was smiling, which warmed my heart. “Remember the time Bella tripped onto that box filled with cupcakes and smashed all of them?” Scooter asked, laughing. I swallowed a bite of pizza, “Stop.. It was an accident!” Justin laughed, “And it took the baker so long to bake them..” 

I put my head in my hands, “Stop!” They both laughed harder. Justin pulled me up, “You know we’re joking, babe.” I put my pizza down and sat back on the couch, “Stop..” Scooter laughed, “Oh, come on, Bells. You know it’s funny.” 

I thought for a moment, then spoke, “I guess it is..” I started to laugh and they both burst into laughter. I put my head on Justin’s shoulder and before I knew it, I was asleep.

About an hour I was woken up by a door shutting and I sat up. “Justin?” I yawned. He appeared and sat next to me, “Hey, sleepy head.” I smiled, “Hi.. Did Scooter leave?” Justin kissed my cheek, “Just left. Thanks for keeping me company tonight. I’m going to finish my song now, sleep.” 

"Are you sure?" I asked. He laughed, "Go to sleep, baby." He kissed me hard, "I love you, Bella." I smiled, "I love you.." I drifted off to sleep.