make you forget

"Y/N! Why are you still in bed?" My best friend Jacy yelled at me. See the truth is, my boyfriend broke up with me two days ago.. And I just can’t get over it. I gave him all I had.. My virginity.. My love.. Yet the dickhead still broke up with me for Lana, the school slut. So now I was in bed.. Eating chocolate ice cream and watching the notebook. "Y/N.. Come on get dressed. I got us fake ID’s so we are GOING TO THE CLUB!" Oh damn.. Jacy seemed excited. "Jacy.. I don’t feel like clubbing right now. You can go without me." I didn’t want to look her in the eyes. I knew that if I did, she would win this. "Oh.. Y/N believe me, we are going and you are getting laid tonight!" She grinned. Ugh this bitch of a friend..

~Two hours later~
Yep.. She made me come.. There I sat, at the bar. Taking a sip from my Malibu cocktail while Jacy was dancing with two guys. Why the hell did she bring me if she is trying to get aids? I was about to get up and walk away when I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I looked next to me and saw a guy.. Probably in his early 20. He looked so handsome.. So hot.. So.. “Hey, I’m Justin.” They guy said. Oh.. He is so damn hot. “I’m Y/N.” I smiled. “So, Y/N.. A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be here alone. You know that right?” I nodded in agreement. “My friend, the one over there who is trying to get aids.. She brought me here. She thought it was a good idea since all I’ve done is watch the notebook and eat ice cream all day.” Justin looked amused. Oh he should know.. “I love the notebook, that’s like my favorite movie. But watching it the whole day? Hmm.. Tell me princess what did he do to break your heart?” Wait.. Did he just figure out that I’m heartbroken? Damn.. Most of the boys I know can’t even figure out how to wear their pants. Where has this boy been in my whole life? “Two days ago.. Jack, my ex boyfriend now, broke up with me so he could date Lana, and she is like.. The school whore.. And..” I couldn’t help but started crying. “I.. I gave him all I could.. Yet he still didn’t love me.. He never loved me.. Everything was a lie!” Justin hugged me and I sobbed into his shirt. “Shh.. Its okay princess.. He is the one who lost. Not you.” His words were so comforting. “Take me out of here.. Please.” I looked him in the eyes with my red and fluffy eyes. I must have looked like a mess. He nodded. “Lets get your coat.” He grabbed my hand and we walked to the garderobe.

~Twenty minutes later~
“Wow.. Is this your house?” I looked around me. This house was bigger than the whole apartment building I lived in. Justin gave me a shy smile. “Yes.. Do you want to drink something?” He offered me. “No thank you I’m fine.” I sat on the couch and he sat right next to me. He looked so good.. I bet he had no idea what he was doing to me. “If you let me.. I can make you forget.” Wait what? Did he just say that? Oh my god.. Am I dreaming? “Show me..” I whispered. He got up and took my hand. We walked upstairs to his room and he pushed me on his bed. “Are you sure?” He checked. All I did was nod. Of course I am sure. “Good.. Now.. Relax.” He locked the door and started to undress himself. First his shirt and then his pants. That’s when I noticed his huge boner.. Fuck.. On the way to his house we grabbed a cab.. And I was so upset that I sat on his lap the whole time.. And I was moving.. That’s what the hard thing was.. Oh sometimes I’m so damn stupid. His dick was.. Wow.. Big. Like really big. He walked to the bed and helped me out of my dress. “Hmm you’re beautiful..” He whispered in my ear while he was checking me out. The way he whispered.. He made me shiver. He started to kiss me. At first slowly and deep but soon it turned out to a hot make out session. He was on top of me, kissing me roughly while grinding against my entrance. Oh this boy. I started moaning like crazy, which seemed to drive him even more insane because I swear his dick grew even bigger. “J-Justin.. Stop teasing.” I moaned loudly against his lips. He broke the kiss and helped me out of my bra. He attacked both nipples, one at a time while he was still grinding. All I could do was moan. I was so damn wet! Then he finally took of my string and his boxer. “Are you sure?” He asked again while he was breathing heavily. I moaned in agreement and slowly he sunk his dick into me. Oh.. Fuck.. I only had sex once and that was with a school boy.. His size was just.. So much bigger. But.. I liked the pain. Justin started trusting in and out me while I was moaning like crazy. “Justin! Ohh! Baby! Ahh! Right there.. Ohh fuck Justin!” He trusted harder and harder and took one of my nipples in his mouth again. Im not gonna lie.. His trusts did hurt a little. He started sucking on my nipple like crazy while he was trusting. “J-Justin! Ahh… Justin!” I moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets. I clenched my walls. “Not yet baby girl..” He breathed heavily into my ear. He went deeper and I felt his whole size.. Which got me screaming out his name. Fuck.. I couldn’t take it anymore.. He knew I was close so he speeded up. “NOW!” He yelled and we both came at the same time. I squirted around his dick while his warm cum filled my whole pussy. Oh.. He pulled out and lied next to me. We both were trying to catch our breath while we were looking at each other, speechless. After what felt hours of silence, he spoke. “Wow.. Did he leave you? Damn that dude is crazy.. I’m not letting you go.” Wait who was he talking about? Oh.. Right.. Jack. I can’t believe that he really made me forget. At the begin of this night I’d never thought my night would end like this.. In a stranger’s bed.. I smiled into his chest. “Goodnight Justin.” I whispered. “Goodnight, princess.” He whispered back. We both fell asleep, exhausted from the wild night we just had together.