"Congratulations to graduating class of 2020!" Taking our caps off we through them in the air. Walking through crowds of people I searched for my family.

Running to him I jumped straight into his arms

"You shouldn't play with me like that." I said crying as I kissed his face all over.
"You couldn't have thought I would miss this day for anything in the world." He said kissing me back.
"Alright alright, get your damn kids." T'ziah said. Putting me on my feet, I turned to T'ziah getting Miani who was wide awake and fascinated with her uncles beard. Probably reminded her of her dads.
"I got something for you baby." Milo said. "Just to show you how proud of you I am."
Taking my hand, he led me out the arena.

We walked a ways until I saw it.

"Baby you didn't

"Baby you didn't." I said in shock.
"But I did." He said.
I screamed running to the car.
"What she need all this car for?" T'ziah asked looking in the car while I hopped in the drivers seat.

"For my daughters

"For my daughters. And our son." He said.
I looked at him wide eyed. He must be out his damn mind.
"You pregnant!?" T'ziah asked.
"No." I said. "Stop saying stupid shit." I said pushing Milo's chest. Kissing my lips he cracked a smile.
"Come on. We gotta get back to the house." He said, helping get the girls situated in the back before jumping in the passenger seat.
"This is beautiful baby." I said kissing him again.
"Anything for you baybeh." He responded.

Milo POV

"This nigga is a Sigma!" Blue yelled jumping out of his seat pointing at T'ziah

"This nigga is a Sigma!" Blue yelled jumping out of his seat pointing at T'ziah. Laughing at him, he was real deal mad.
"Nigga that's gotta be better than, all the ooh ooh and ahh ahh yall nigga's be doing. Like how degrading can it be to call yourselves monkeys." T'ziah said frowning.
"Apes." I corrected him, as Tiana returned to the patio, sitting in my lap.
"Can we please get off the Greek topic? Y'all can never agree." Tiana said passing me my drink.
"I feel disrespected when he say imma dancing nigga, and then say "oh it's cus he's an Alpha." Blue said taking a sip of his drink. "The most dancing niggas is the Sigmas."
"Eh the Nupes." I interrupted.
"I can agree with that." D added.

Blue and T'ziah argued amongst themselves. Patting Tiana's thigh, she stood up. I stood up too, taking her hand as I guided her in the house.
Heading to guest room she had been staying in music played softly in the room.
"In my brothers house really babe?" She asked with her hands on her hips, as I sat on the bed.
"Girl ain't nobody finna freak you. Relax." I said laughing.
"Oh what's up then?" She asked taking a seat next to me.
"I just wanted to take a moment away from our family and friends to tell you how proud of you I am. You really did it mama with two kids and a husband. And I admire you for all your hard work and effort, and I'll spend the rest of my life making sure you know we appreciate everything you do for us." I said looking at her. I meant every word. She was the rock and foundation to my whole life.
"Thank you baby." She said smiling.
"And if you ever feel like it's too much just tell me. I'm here for you baybeh. To relieve you of ever feeling overwhelmed. Don't forget that." I said.
"I won't."
"Good. That's all I wanted."
"So you really not gone give me none?" She asked.
"In your brothers house? Really babe?" I mocked her. Laughing I took her hand leading her back to the patio.

Set you free x Wale ft Kelly Price playing around us. As the rest of the group grabbed their loved ones and swayed to the music.

T'ziah held Teya close to him, as he nodded his head to the music. Giving us a head nod, he went back to dancing with his wife.
Tiana smiled at her brother before turning to me.
I took her hand pulling her close to me.
"I love you." I said into her ear as we moved to the music.
"I love you more." She said pecking my lips before resting her head on my shoulder.

The End!
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this series! I love and appreciate you guys SO MUCH! & hope you guys stick with me as we continue on this adventure into the next series. With the continuous love and support you've offered for this one! 💜💜

Luna.