16.

Milo POV

June.
One month later.

"So she didn't leave you but you haven't seen her?" Dejon said as we sat at a seafood restaurant near campus.
"Nope." I said taking a bite of my catfish.
"But you seen the baby?" He asked.
"Yup."
"How does that work?" He questioned.
"I go pick her up some evenings from daycare and take her back to daycare the next day, and Tiana picks her up from there."
"She staying with India? Just go pop up over there."
"She not staying with India." Blue said finally joining the conversation but not looking up from his phone.
"Nigga how you know?" Dejon asked.
"Cus he fucking India." I responded.
"Nigga what? Where the fuck have I been?" Dejon asked looking at him. But Blue just shrugged. "So tell the man what you know good." He coached.
Looking at me Blue had an unreadable expression on his face.
"What's up bruh?" I asked him and he just shook his head.
His gaze shifted.

Looking in the direction, my instinct said cut the fuck up. But I wanted to see how this was going to play out. My knee jumped under the table as she went to the pick up line, indicating they were taking the food to go.

I starred a hole into the side of his face

I starred a hole into the side of his face. Who is this nigga?
"Who is this cat?" D asked just what I was thinking.
"Ti not like that man. I'm sure he's just a friend." Blue defended.
I watched them interact as she came back to the table I guess to wait on the food and they were familiar, which really made my blood boil. Why say you wanna be with me if you just gone see other niggas!? Furthermore, we're married.

Before long my starring began to wear her down as we finally made eye contact. She shook her head at me before looking down.
Oh that's how we do?
Then she was sitting in here with that blonde wig on that I loved so much.

 Oh that's how we do?Then she was sitting in here with that blonde wig on that I loved so much

"I'm sure she glad you acting right." D said.
"Yeah I'm done with that." I said sliding out of the table and walking in her direction. Sitting next to her I threw my arm around her chair.
"What's hannin' whoadie? Who you?" I asked him. And he chuckled.
"Key. Who are you?" He responded.
"Who are you to her I should ask." I responded as my knee jumped.
"You need to relax." Tiana said looking at me.
"Let the man answer the question." I urged.
"You must be Mila's dad?" He asked grinning. Standing to my feet I don't know what came over me but I was about to punch this nigga clean out his seat.
"Don't speak my daughter name, woah. You don't know me." I warned.
"Milo." Tiana said standing too pushing me away from the table.
"That's your nigga!?" I yelled in her face, as she pushed me out the door.
"Are you fucking crazy?" She asked once we were outside.
"Are you!? You sitting here grabbing take out with some nigga! You look high! What the fuck is up with you?! And where the fuck is my daughter!?" I yelled while pointing in her face and she swatted my hand away.
"Y'all need to chill out before they call them folks on yall." Blue warned stepping between us.
"It don't feel so good now does it?!" Tiana yelled from behind him.
"What!? If you was gone hold the shit over my head you should have just left me!" I yelled back.
"Maybe I should have!"
"Relax yall! Tiana who is that?" Dejon asked.
"He's my manager's husband!" She yelled.
"Why you out with the nigga then!?" I yelled.
"Because I'm staying with them! The fuck do you mean?!"
"The fuck for!? You take me back right?! Bring yo ass home!?" I yelled frustrated.
"That's how you ask someone to come home!? After you cheated and made me leave to begin with!?" She yelled. Shaking her head, the Key nigga walked outside.
"You good Ti?" He asked her.
"She good fam." I answered.
"I wasn't talking to you bro."
"I righteous don't give a fuck who you talking to. You speaking to my wife, so surely you speaking to me too." I said stepping around Blue and in his face.
"You gone have to step off." He said shaking his head.
"You are not about to do this right here. Go home." Tiana warned standing between us.
"You defending him?" I asked her with squinted eyes.
"No, im keeping you out of jail. Go home Milo." She said putting her hands on my chest pushing at it.
"Im not leaving here without you, so figure it out." I said not budging.
"Man fuck that, Tiana we can go." Key said.
"It's fine Key, I'll come get Mila in a few." She said.
"You can go get her now, you not staying there anymore." I clarified.
"Bro get over yourself. We've done more for your wife and daughter than you have in just a month." He said and with that I couldn't take the disrespect anymore, I punch him square in his mouth. And all I could see was red after that.

I was throwing blow after blow. Not giving a fuck who was there or could see. I wanted this nigga head for disrespect.
"Milo!" Tiana yelled.
I felt my boys pulling me off as she stood back helping him up.
"I'm good." I said snatching away. "Let you not be home when I get there, and I know where the fuck we stand." I said to Tiana heading to the car.