57.

Tiana POV
Mini chapter.

I woke up, stretching out in the bed. Feeling around in the sheets, I peeled my eyes open. But I was in bed alone. Pulling my legs to the edge, I almost fell trying to walk. My legs were numb, and my girl was throbbing after the night/morning I had with Milo. I didn't know how I was feeling, but I know it wasn't right.

The bedroom door opened and Milo walked in.

Clearing his throat he finally looked at me

"I uh, got your phone fixed." He said tossing it over to me. Looking at the Lock Screen I had a bunch of missed calls and texts.

DeMario 🥴👀🍆
Jarvis 🏈😭🐱

"Nice emojis."He said.
"Look let's not do this." I said feeling slightly guilty.
"Nah just say what it is Tiana, I'm not gone trip on you." He said.
"What do you wanna know Milo?"
He crossed his arms.
"You fucking both these niggas?" He asked and I frowned.
"No. I had sex with DeMario once we first met and now we're just dating I guess. And I have not gone out with Jarvis yet. I just heard stories, he slid in my DM's."
He nodded but said nothing.
"And what about you since you're clearly judging me." I said.
"What about me?" He asked taking a seat in the chair across from me.
"Are y'all serious?" I asked him, low key praying he said no, but knowing he deserved the best.
"Not yet but there is something I need to tell you." He said looking away from me.
"What is it?"

He looked at me long and hard, but said nothing.
"Say something Milo." I said feeling like whatever he needed to say was bad. My heart dropped to my stomach.
"Tiana, what I'm going to say is going to be hard to hear. And I just want to say, I'm sorry in advance." Sitting up straight in the bed, I pulled the covers close to my body.
"Milo you are really dragging it right now. I have laid my whole life for the past few months out on the table for you. And probably ruined my chances with both of them, and yet you're sitting here stuck or whatever. Just get it out." I said feeling annoyed.

"Tiana, I got her pregnant." He said. And I felt my ears ring. My stomach began to turn. And I literally didn't need or want to hear anything else.
"Get out." I said getting out the side of the bed. Pulling on my clothes, which seemed to only be my underwear and bra right now.
"Let me finish, please." He begged standing to his  feet. Pushing him away from me, he grabbed me. Pulling away, I punched him right across the face.
"Tiana." He said rotating his jaw.
"You have to go." I said realizing for the first time, I was crying.
My tears were hot and my body was on fire.
"You won't even let me explain."
"There is nothing to explain. I want to go to court and have our divorce expedited. I'll be there tonight to pick up Mila. Get out." I said.
"I know you're hurt but you are speaking out of anger don't do this. Don't separate me from my daughter."
"I'm just ready to go home Milo." I said passing him his keys.
"And I know you Tiana. You will try and keep her away from me."
"Get out!" I screamed and he nodded.

Leaving the room, I locked the suite door. Sliding to the floor I sobbed. It was officially over us, there was no coming back from this.