19.

Tiana POV

A few days later.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Taelyn asked, as we sat outside of his apartment. Drying my face I shook my head yes.
"I will not be made to feel small for where I choose to work. If his love has conditions, I don't want it anymore." I cried.
"I understand, and I want you to know that I'll stand beside you. But once it's done, there is no turning back. He will be hurt, and probably very spiteful. But you are doing what's best for you and your daughter." She coached. I nodded.

Getting out the car, I walked up and knocked with Taelyn waiting for me in the car.
Knocking on the door my heart raced.
The door opened bringing me face to face with Kobi who was holding Mila. He had been staying with Milo, ever since he had gotten into it with their mom. It felt like deja vu, seeing his living situation but I wouldn't speak on it. That was a part of my life I had moved on from.
"Hey sis." He said opening the door wider, as I reached for Mila. Holding her close to me, I needed her love right now.
"Where's her dad?" I asked. Looking around the living room, he wasn't in sight.
"He's in his room, he's been in a funk since he got back from Georgia." He said shrugging.
"Will you take her? I need to talk to him." I said passing Mila back to him. Heading down the hall towards his room, I gave the door a slight knock.

"Thought you said you were putting Mila down for a nap." He said opening the door. "Oh I thought you were Kobi." He said.
"Nah, it's me." I said lowly. He opened the wider, leaning against the wall.

"What's up?" He asked dryly

"I came to get Mila and to bring you this." I said passing him the folder of papers. Opening it up he skimmed it before letting out a slight chuckle.
"Just got back to D.C, and already had divorce papers drawn up. Seems you had some time to think about it yeah?" He asked.
"I did." I said lowly. "I married you because I loved you. But this is too much. I didn't sign up for this." I said pointing between us.

Shit was horrible. We lived separately. We only talked about Mila. And it was just so much negative energy between us. This couldn't be what marriage was all about. And if I had known it would be I would have never signed the certificate to begin with.
"Did you think marriage was me kissing your ass!? Standing beside you while you shake your ass for some chump change!?" He yelled catching me off guard.
"I don't shake my ass! And I stood by your side when you were literally putting yourself and our entire family in danger!" I yelled back. This anger had built up and was now spilling over. "I still chose you after that! But your pride won't let you choose me!"
"I did it for you! So you never felt alone in raising our daughter!" He yelled at me. Shaking my head no I held my hand up. I was tired of having this same old conversation.
"Look, just sign the papers. I won't rush you. You know where to find me when you're done." I said turning to leave the room. Just as I reached for the door attempting to open it, he reached above me closing it.

"You don't have to do this." He said lowly.
"I'm tired Milo. I'm too young to be dealing with this kind of nonsense. If you can't stick by me while I feel most comfortable, most like myself. Beautiful. We can't be together." I said looking down at my hands as I felt his body press against mine.
"I don't make you feel beautiful?" He asked moving my hair off my shoulders.
"You used to." I said melting literally at his touch.
"When did I stop?" He asked kissing the back of my shoulder.
"When selling drugs consumed your every minute. When you changed from the man I fell in love with. And started doing things out of character." I said trying not to break under pressure.
"And I said I was sorry, and I was ready to spend my every day showing you that." He said pulling my halter top up and over my head. "And I still will if you let me." He said lowly turning me to face him. He was giving me a look that had me dripping between the legs.

"Can I make a phone call?" I asked him as he took one of my breast in his mouth. A moan slipping from my lips.
"Right now?" He asked, moving us to the bed.
Ignoring him I reached for my phone just as he pulled my biker shorts down.
Calling Taelyn, I felt his lips connect with my other set of lips causing a moan to slip even louder.
"Is everything okay?" She asked into the phone.
"Yeah everything is fine, you can go ahead." I said tryna to suppress my moans as he slurped and sucked on my clit.
"I take it he took it well?"
"Everything is fine. But I really have to go." I said lowly.
"Okay call me if you need me." She said and I hung up quickly. He smirked pulling his shirt over his head.
"We really shouldn't Milo." I said as he sprung his dick out. It had been so long.
"You want me to stop?" He asked, spitting in his hand stroking his dick. My head shook no, but my mouth was crying yes. He placed his dick at my enterance. "Tell me what you want."
"I want you." I said biting my lips as he put it in. My back arched. As he laid on top of me stroking me.
"Im sorry." He said into my ear.
"I'm sorry too." I moaned scratching at his back.
"You forgive me?"
"Yes." I moaned.
"You gone leave me?" He asked, stroking harder.
"No baby." I moaned as my legs began to shake.
"You promise?" He asked looking me right in the eyes.
"I promise."