10.

Blue POV

I couldn't believe India had flipped on me like that. And whatever chances we had, she had really ruined them with that crazy shit. But Milo really owed me, and had a lot of explaining to do.

Looking at her sitting across from me, I wondered where this nigga was.

"Where is he Blue?" She asked me.
"Look I told your ass, he took her out for the night. They just got back in the city. He'll be here." I said annoyed that he was even dealing with her. And furthermore that I was now getting wrapped up in this shit.

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you just let him move on?" I asked genuinely confused.
"Excuse me? I let him move on. And the first thing he did was get the hoe pregnant and moved in with her, next thing I know he'll be asking her to marry him. That's not fair to me Blue. You know just like I know she was suppose to be a quick fuck, he was still telling me that we would be together again one day when he first started dealing with her, and now what...that's changed?" She asked.
"Yes that's changed. He loves her, and they have a baby man. And you threatening to tell Tiana about what he's doing now and that old shit every time he don't answer the phone is crazy. What you think she gone do? Leave him?" I asked.
"Yeah, cus if she really knew the nigga she was with she wouldn't want him no more. Every bitch want your nigga til they get him then all of a sudden he's too much. I've known Milo since we were kids, he's pretending just to keep her around."
"He's himself with her, trust me."
"Then why can't he tell her we were still fucking when they first got together? Hell when I went out with y'all to karaoke. If he's completely over me." She asked with eyebrows raised.
"With all due respect crazy ass, it's nothing worth mentioning because even though y'all were once in a very serious relationship, at that time you were just piece of pussy." I said honestly.
"Excuse me, I've never been that."
"I know you find it hard to believe but you were. He didn't want to be with you anymore but you was throwing pussy and he didn't have to work too hard for it."

"Bruh what the fuck?" Milo's voice boomed walking into the bar. He hardly ever got mad or loud so even I knew she had made him reach his point.
"You didn't see me calling?" She asked lowly.
"I didn't give a fuck that you were calling!" He yelled.
"You are not going to handle me like this Milo. We had an agreement." She said.
"Yeah and that agreement doesn't include you blowing my phone up at all hours of the night. Calling my homeboys looking for me. And threatening to tell my girl on me?" He asked that last one like it struck a nerve. "I fucking told you, if you have anything to do with my girl finding out, and she takes my daughter away, I will fucking kill you Jayda. You were my best friend and I'll love you forever I told you that, but now you're playing with my family. My daughter is my life do you understand? I will go to prison for life, behind killing you, if you keep this dumb ass shit up." He said.

"Calm down bro." I said looking around making sure nobody was tuned into this conversation right now.
"Nah, I need to say this. This is a business partnership. And I understand you think me and Tiana is a phase. Or hell you may even think I'm with her because we have a daughter. But that's not the case. I married her, Jayda. She's my wife now, and if this is going to jeopardize that, then I'll tell her myself before I let you come on some spiteful shit trying to hurt her." He said. My eyes nearly fell on the ground did this nigga just say...
"Married? You married her?" Jayda asked taking the words right out of my mouth. Granted I knew he loved Tiana, and I knew he probably would years and years later marry her but I didn't think he'd do it right now. We were still in college!
He nodded.
"Wow, you officially won Milo. Finish whatever business you have with my brother. I want nothing more to do with you." She said standing up grabbing her things.
"Wait what? You know I can't do that Jayda. The only reason he agreed is for you." Milo said.
"And clearly I'm just a pawn in your little game, and I don't want to be that anymore." She said.
"Jayda. Are you that in love with me that you're willing to walk away from money because I married the mother of my child!?" He asked in disbelief.
"Yes Milo! Yes, I am that in love with you that no amount of money is worth letting me sit by while you build the life I dreamed of having with you with another woman. I'm sorry." She said and with that she walked out.

He sat down putting his head in his hands.
"Bro you for real got married?" I asked him. Looking at me he shook his head. "Damn I guess congrats are in order then." I said dapping him up.
"I fucked this all up. I gotta get this money man." He said.
"You don't need that money, it's dirty." I said.
"It's money. And I gotta support Ti and Mila right now." He said.
"Then go to the draft. You are top five, why are you acting like this is such a hard decision." I said. This nigga had NFL teams ready to sign him right now, with a fucking injury. Football has been his pride and joy since we were in kindergarten. I never seen anything keep him away from it. As far as I'm concerned, this nigga's a fucking idiot!
"I'm not leaving them here." He said lowly. And then it all came together. I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me until just now.
"Bro you are not your dad. You gone be there for your wife and kid, football not gone stop you from that."
"That's the same thing he said when he left to go play for New York, I don't want to be like that nigga. My mom raised four kids on her own. And what did he do? Ended up with a fucking concussion and can't even remember half the shit we went through while he was away. Getting robbed, evictions, I would have never started back playing football if you had told me a year ago i'd make Tiana my wife and we'd have a baby." He confessed.
"Bro you're taking on too much, Tiana isn't like that. And that is part of the reason I feel y'all rushed this marriage, there's still so much you don't know about each other."
"I know, and I swear I'm going to tell her. I just gotta get this money shit in order." He said clearly still getting to work with Jerome. I just shrugged.
"You better do something." I said.