61.

Tiana POV
Four months later.

"I can't do it." I said as my stomach turned in knots.
"Bitch you literally have to." India said.
"And it's the middle of November and you got us standing outside a damn football stadium. I'm catching pneumonia as we speak." Alaysia added.
"In fucking Cleveland. Plus my man is playing can we please get inside." Teya added.
Looking between my girls, I started crying.
"Oh Tiana. Baby it's going to be okay." Taelyn said hugging me. My mind was going a mile a minute.
"Come on, we got you. You know that." Nyla added as we linked arms heading inside the arena.

When we got in the arena, we had front row seats. Looking at all the players on the field, I grew nervous.
"Do I look scared?" I asked.
"Like you about to shit bricks." Alaysia added.
"Ooh there he go Ti." India said.

And I noticed him stretching

And I noticed him stretching. He looked great. I couldn't even lie. But I wonder would he think the same when we saw me.
"What hannin' yall?" Floated from behind us. It was Zane and Kia,Parker and Kobi, as well as Amera and Kordell.
"Fuck my life." I said lowly.
"Wasn't expecting to see all of y'all here." Amera said side eyeing me.
"Yeah well they are playing the Falcons. So just a little family rivalry between T'ziah and Milo." Teya said fake smiling at her.
"Family huh?" Amera scoffed taking her seat.
"Tiana you ain't gone speak. We still family girl." Kordell said. Standing to my feet, I attempted to hug him from the side but failed. Looking at me wide eyed, he smiled it off. "Well let's enjoy the game yall." He said. As we all took our seats.
"Tiana where's my granddaughter? I mean it has been a few months since we've seen her." Amera asked.
"She's with my brothers in laws back in Georgia. I'm not sure, but Milo has had her since he moved to Cleveland, so you'll have to ask him." I said shrugging it off.
"She's in Georgia, but you're here. Seems odd for someone who was supposed to be divorcing my son." She said.
"Amera." Kordell said.

Rolling my eyes, I turned my attention back to the field. Growing nervous Milo and T'ziah walked our way. Standing against the gate, everyone cheered them on. Waving and blowing kisses. But my heart dropped as me and Milo made eye contact for the first time in four months. They dapped each other up, and went back out.
"Well there's no hiding now."Taelyn said lowly.
And she was right.

***

"I mean what even is her issue with you?" India asked.
"I guess she wanted him to be with Jayda." I said as we were waiting on the players to come from the locker room.
We spotted T'ziah first.

Hugging Teya, he kissed her

Hugging Teya, he kissed her. Although he had lost, his spirits were up.
Coming to me, he pulled me into a hug.
"Don't let all these folks distract you, this is between you and Milo. Handle your business." He said kissing my cheek letting me go.
I took in what he was saying but my feet wanted to jet out of here.
"Oh my baby." Amera exclaimed meeting him at the walk way.

He held a serious look, as his family greeted and congradulated him

He held a serious look, as his family greeted and congradulated him. Noticing me his mouth slightly crept open in shock.

 Noticing me his mouth slightly crept open in shock

"What's up mama? Long time no see." He said approaching me.
"Yeah." I said smiling small. I wanted to hug him but decided it was best that I didn't.
"What do I owe the honor?" He asked looking me over.
"I figured we should talk." I said.

"Well that'll have to wait. My son is celebrating his first win with a new team. And we came all this way to see him." His mom interrupted before he could speak.
"Yeah my nigga, you did ya thing." Zane said dapping him up.
"Preciate you." He said to Zane before stepping to me. "Can I see you later?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm staying at the hotel with my brother and them, just hit me up."
"I will. Just don't stand me up." He smiled and winked before turning to his family.

Catching up with my family, India linked arms with me.
"So how'd it go?" She asked.
"He's going to celebrate with his family, and I told him to hit me up."
"Ok, let's go find you something sexy to put on."
"Sexy is what got her in this position now. Put her ass on a turtleneck." T'ziah said from in front of us.