24.

Milo POV
Thanksgiving Break.

"I just don't want no problems up here, around your moms house." Tiana argued.
"Yeah cus you know ma will pop anybody with that spoon, anybody can get it." Kobi added.
"Will both of y'all relax. I already warned Blue to be on his best behavior, as long as India is on hers everything will be fine." I said.

It was time for us to make our way to Nola. And unfortunately, Tiana still wanted India to come, and it was home for Blue so there was no doubt he'd be there.
"I just know my friend. Her feelings are hurt, I just need to keep her away from Blue." Tiana spoke as we sat outside the dorms we once stayed in.
"Man if she can't be grown about it, she should have opted to stay home. Kobi ain't lying. My mom is not one for the drama." I said just as India exited the building.

"Hey y'all." She greeted getting in the truck.
"Hey sis." Tiana greeted.
"Hey wife." Kobi crushing ass greeted.
"Yo." I spoke.
"Hey big girl." She cooed at Mila who sat in the back between her and Kobi.
"So are you excited?" Tiana asked her turning around in the seat. Looking at her I just shook my head. I needed to get us to the airport before we missed our flight.
"Not at all but I'm here." She answered.
"Well that's the spirit. It's just a week. We'll be back before you know it." Tiana explained.

The rest of the ride to the airport was silent. Almost as if we were all anticipating the drama that awaited us once we met up with Blue, and D at the airport.

***

"Bruh you gotta be kidding right now?" I asked Blue as I held Mila close to my body.
"Nah not at all, uh everybody this is Bree."

The girl beamed at us

"It's nice to meet you all." She spoke. I shook my head. India scoffed walking away.
"Blue you should be ashamed of yourself." Tiana added following behind her.
"This outta be interesting." Kobi spoke.
"Did I do something?" Bree asked.
"Nah they just not friendly. Don't mind em." Blue said as they walked along.
"I tried to stop him." D said shrugging following the rest of the group.
"Baby we in for it this week." I spoke to a sleeping Mila.

***

"My babies, come in!" My mom smiled opening the door for us.
"Hey ma." I spoke as she kissed my cheek and proceeded to reach for Mila.
"Oh cmon on Glam Ma baby." She cooed rocking her as she spoke.
"Dang ma you don't see nobody else do it?" I asked.
"I'm sorry y'all."She spoke going to hug everyone. "It's some red beans and rice on the stove if anybody is hungry." She said going to take a seat on the couch as she admired Mila.

"Ma I think we gone have to get a hotel." I said. And she furrowed her brows at me.
"You speaking nonsense, it's plenty of room for everybody." She said.
"It's really not, some of us brought plus one's." I spoke at Blue.
"Oh I ain't even see you over there baybeh, what's your name?" She spoke to Bree.
"I'm Bree, it's a pleasure to meet you." She spoke.
My mom looked amongst the room.
"Mom don't." I warned.
"Oh oh, I see. Dejon, Bree must be for you?" She proceeded anyways causing Kobi to laugh. Flicking him I frowned.
"No ma'am." D responded.
"Well who you here with baybeh?" She asked Bree.
"She's here with me." Blue said.
"What in the poly-- well whatever. Everybody get settled in." She said and I palmed my face. Me and Tiana went to the room we shared together once before.

Closing the door she stood right in my face.
"Damn baybeh get back." I chuckled.
"You gotta ask him to leave, he's embarrassing India." She pleaded.
"Baybeh I'm trying. My mom is not having it." I said lowly. There was a knock on our door.
Opening it revealed India with a tear stained face.
I'm going to kill Blue.
"Oh baby don't cry. He is not worth your tears." Tiana coached wiping her face.
"It's just hurtful as hell. At least when Derrick beat me, I could see it coming. Blue was never this spiteful before. I didn't see this coming at all." She cried.
"Man Blue just hurt too that's all. I don't even know shorty so she can't be anything special." I tried to reason.
"Clearly she is, he bought her a flight to New Orleans to meet his family. What even was the point in asking me to come if he already had somebody?" She asked.
"I don't know Indy." I said.
"I came to see if, you could take me to the nearest hotel. I don't think I can stay here. I don't want to get in the way of your family time." She said.

"Yeah we got you." Tiana said as we left out the room.
"Ma we'll be back." I said trying to leave out as much as possible since everybody was back in the living room.
"Your home is beautiful. I just don't want to intrude, so I'm going to stay at a hotel." India explained at my moms frowned face which softened at India.
"I understand baybeh, hope to see you tomorrow. Take some red beans and rice with you." She instructed. India nodded heading towards the kitchen.

Clearing his throat, Blue stood up and went in the kitchen too. Causing all of us to look amongst ourselves.

Ok guys! I will update later this week. Enjoy 🥲💜