35.

Teya POV

Flashback

"Come holla at me." He said, without addressing any of us directly. Nova stood to her feet, walking to him. Smiling she reached up for him. And he picked her up turning to me.

"Let me holla at you Tey." He said lowly. Looking at me, I passed Wynn to Tiana and stood to my feet.

We walk away with Nova still in his arms.
"I apologize baby, for how I came at you earlier. I know that I had gotten real distant but hearing my sister married this nigga, upset me bad. She's just 20 Teya, and there is no way that she is ready to be married. Then furthermore that girl over there that I was speaking with is my sister." He said and my eyes grew wide.
"Your sister? How?"
"She's my mom's oldest daughter, she left to live with her rich white daddy right when Tiana was born. They stayed right in Memphis just on the better side of town."
"Y'all never saw her?" I asked.
"I did, after school. Tiana has no memory of her because she was just a baby when Taelyn left. But me and Tae were cool. She knew everything that was going on at the house and all she ever did for me was get me in contact with her boyfriend at the time, who put me in the game. Now they married with kids trying to act like that shit never happened. I almost went to jail behind selling drugs for him, and what did they do? Up and moved to fucking California." He said angrily.
"Bad word daddy." Nova said.
"I'm sorry baby. If I had gone to jail Teya, her parents would have killed her. And now Taelyn tryna step in a be the sister she never was for Tiana, and I'm not having it."
"Wow, that's makes me wonder if he is the one who put Milo on. Tiana never did say where he got that shit from." I said thinking out loud. Until I looked at T'ziah and realized by his face he had no idea.
"Baby." I said lowly watching as his body shook with anger. Taking Nova into my arms.
"Teya please tell me you didn't just say, Milo was selling. Please tell me you didn't just tell me he been putting my sister in that kind of danger." He said linking his fingers together.
"Baby it wasn't my place to speak on it. You have to calm down."
"He could have got them killed!" He yelled. Looking behind us I realized everyone was no longer on the beach.
"Babe you have to calm down." I coached again.
"I'm going to kill him."
"No you're not, y'all are both grown. Y'all should be able to sit down and have a conversation about how you feel about him putting their lives in danger over drugs. Just like your older sister needs me grown and sit down with Tiana and tell her that she is yall's sister." I said and he nodded heading up the sand towards the beach house.

Kissing Nova's head. I prayed everything would be handled in a calm manner.

"Have you lost your damn mind!?" I yelled at T'ziah as we prepared for bed.
"Stop talking to me like that." He said pulling the covers over him. Pulling them off I stood at the edge of the bed.
"You pulled a gun on your sisters husband. That could cost you, you're entire relationship with Tiana and Mila. Do you not realize that?" I asked him. With his careless actions he had managed to separate our family during a time when we were all suppose to be coming together.
"I don't care! I don't give a fuck anymore Teya! Do you realize that!? I should have killed that nigga, but for her I didn't. So if it's gone cost me the damn relationship, I guess I would have just been better blowing that nigga's head off then huh?" He said sitting up in the bed. Shaking my head, my heart was racing. I didn't know this man sitting in front of me.
"I can't believe you. You are a father, and you are really trying to justify your actions for disliking somebody. Disliking him so much that you were willing to take him from his only daughter. You need to grow up." I said turning to walk out the room but he grabbed my wrist.
"No! You want to act like some crazy ass nigga, then do that shit in here by yourself! Stay your ass away from my kids!" I said snatching away from him.
"Your kids!?" He yelled standing up. Standing chest to chest with him I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Yeah my motherfucking kids. Act like you don't understand what I'm saying if you want to T'ziah. You want to play with guns, and I'll show you how to use one." And with that I walked out.

Hurrying to the room with the kids, I closed the door locking it behind me. Crying hysterically, I peaked in the bassinet. Wynn slept peacefully.

Climbing in the bed with Nova, I cuddled her as my tears ran down my face. My phone vibrated next to me.

All The Big Booty Hoes 🤷🏽‍♀️🍑😘💕
TiTi 🦋🖤, LayLay💕, NyBug💜, Me.

LayLay💕: We heard y'all all the way down the hall. You good sis?

Me: Nope. T'ziah has really outdone himself this time.

NyBug💜: He really has. Speaking of which. Are you okay TiTi? 🥺

TiTi 🦋🖤 has left the conversation.

Shaking my head, I threw the phone onto the bed. Not only did he ruin his relationship with his sister, he was literally forcing a separation from her and the rest of the family we shared. I can only imagine that when she finds out about their older sister, we may never hear from her again.