48.

Milo POV

Later that night.

"They ain't tryna to see us right now man. India hasn't returned a single one of my calls." Blue said.
"She just watched you fuck another bitch. Did you think that was something y'all were going to be able to talk about over a glass of wine?" I asked mentally preparing myself for the same conversation with Tiana. That's if she even let me speak to her. He shrugged. Getting out the car we both headed inside my house.
"At least he didn't nut. Blue must have been enjoying himself cus he sure the fuck did." India said as we entered the house. Giving us their attention we all had a stare off.

"It was sex! Was I not suppose to nut?" He asked.
"Milo didn't. So hell no you weren't supposed to nut!" She yelled at him.
"I'm married and the only person I see is my wife." I said honestly looking at Tiana, who had a glass of wine in her hand. Furrowing my eyebrows I approached her snatching it from her hands.
"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled at her and she stood to her feet.
"What the fuck was that!?" She yelled at me.
"What do you mean what was that? She broke it down for you! And yet you made your fucking choice!" I yelled at her.
"I made my choice? I made my choice Milo? Well what about you!?"She yelled at me.
"What choice did I have Tiana?" I asked trying to lower my voice because we were having a screaming match right here.
"You chose to come there! How did you even know to come there!?" She yelled and I just looked down.
"She contacted us all before y'all got there." I said honestly.
"And you just had to fucking come huh?" She asked as if she was in disbelief.
"It wasn't my choice not to. I could have sat my ass right here, and you would have been dropped off that line with a quickness. No explanation, no reason. Just dropped! If I had done that to you, you would have never forgiven me for making the choice for you. This is your process and it was your choice to make. I showed up so you could make it, and you did so what's the problem!?" I yelled back.
"We all did it. I told you that India." Blue said.
"Wait you knew about this?" Tiana asked India.
"I mean he mentioned it when you got dropped off the line. But I didn't think he was being serious. In what world do bitches think it's okay to fuck another woman's nigga in front of them!?" India yelled.
"In the Greek world. Where motherfuckers can control your every move for however many months, just for some letters." Blue said.
"We all went through it at some point. My pro fucked Jayda." I explained.
"So what I was suppose to choose to just walk away from everything I worked so hard for because I'm married!?" Tiana yelled.
"Yes!" I yelled causing the entire room to grow quiet. "I'm not saying that it was easy for you to watch. I'm just saying had you chosen your family and our marriage over that fucking sorority you would have not had to watch it. You made that choice not me."

"Wow." Tiana said. "Y'all can just go." She said heading for the staircase.
"I'll let y'all out." I said, as they argued towards the door.
I shook my head hoping they could figure it out, as well as me and Tiana. I needed a shower, after tonight's events. I knew Paris was the kind of bitch that got around.
Heading downstairs, I heard Tiana on the phone.

"Is that really a thing? To make someone watch that?" She asked sniffling.
"I mean yeah, you can ask Teya. We went through it. So did August and Nyla. We just vowed to never talk about it again for the sake of our relationships." T'ziahs voice came through the phone.
"He didn't have to go, I would have been okay if he had made the decision for me." She cried and my heart dropped. I didn't want to do that to her. Dictate her life. I literally asked her to stay home, so she would be dropped for not showing up, and she refused.
"Nah Ti. You know if he had done that, we would be having a different conversation right now. "What he doesn't think I'm woman enough to handle it? That bitch ain't got a damn thing on me. He should have let me choose." He mocked in a female voice.
"I mean yeah but that shit hurt me to my core T'ziah." She said and hearing her say that hurt me to mine.
"Why you think he didn't want you to pledge so bad?" He asked.
"Yeah but he never told me this!" She said loudly.
"We aren't suppose to. It's a lot we haven't told you, and you still holding up just fine. You got this man. This just a minor setback. That man loves you, and I think if he had known you wouldn't have been resentful towards him he wouldn't have gone." He said. And I nodded as if anyone could see me.
"I guess you're right. I never thought I'd see the day where you spoke highly of Milo."
"Fuck that nigga."
"Boy. I love you." She said.
"I love you too." He responded.

Entering the room, I cleared my throat.
"You good?" I asked.
"I'm okay." She said looking at me finally.
"You know I'm sorry. And I will never put you through anything like this again now that I know you won't resent me." I said and she nodded.
"I'm halfway through. I'm just sweating the finish line." She said and I nodded.
"Imma shower." I said and she nodded laying down.

Getting in the shower, I thanked God I still had a wife to come home to.