CHAPTER 49

Seluja stared the card, someone was' Naurim'. This name had been written on the card. 

"Who is Naurim?" he murmured to himself

But before he said something, chaos arose outside. Then,  all electric bulbs started blinking, slowly a sharp fragrance spreaded all over the room

"What's happening sir?" Giknef screamed, he was freaked out, 

" WILL I TELL YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE, YOU****"  As usual Seluja bursted upon the guard with bad language and the guard, poor guy kept quiet.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, GO AND CHECK IT OUT ****"

"Yes sir,"  but before the guard could do anything the power cut off.

Seluja freaked out, he was shivering like dry leaves and drenched in sweat. He looked at his wrist watch, there were two buttons at the edge of his wrist watch,  he pushed red button at once, 

This wrist watch had been given by Robert to him for his protection.

BAM

Seluja freaked out, the whole room doused in the lap of the darkness. He heard this sound, it seemed someone fell down on the floor. Seluja started searching for his mobile phone but he didn't find it. At last he fluttered the drawer, he got it, he opened the drawer and took out the torch, he heard something crawling on the floor and was moving towards him.

But as soon as he turned on the torch, it seemed that he would fall on the ground. The bloody killer silhouette stood in front of him who had already killed his friends Nick, Franky, Scott and Shayan.

Now it's his turn.

Her brown hair was flying in the air, two diamond crystal eyes were shining in the torch light. She wore a full  long black gown which covered her from neck to foot. She seemed like a dark witch, her mouth was covered with black mask. 

Seluja tried to recognize her but he couldn't

Seluja felt that now was the time to call God's name. 

"how are you Seluja?" a very soft and mild low pitched sound resonated in his ears.

"W....w…...who…..are….you, why did you want to kill me?"  Seluja asked with great difficulty. He felt his throat was going to dry. his head was spinning due to strong fragrance which spreaded over the room. He saw Giknef fell on the floor, he became unconscious.

"Guard…. Guard" now he managed himself and he assembled his all efficiency put together in the throat and screamed. But he didn't get any reply.

Hahaha

Seluja felt helpless, he looked around himself, from where he could escape. But he was disappointed, he already sealed all the windows so that the bloody killer couldn't enter the room but the scheme went down before the bloody killer.

"Who are you? why are you killing an innocent person"

"Innocent ! No one was innocent Seluja, you too are not"

"But what wrong have I done to you?"

"Do you remember Babila, she was a helpless and innocent girl, she came to you for job, you trapped her in your tricks and grabbed her whole lands for your new factory 'KAROLINE'. It is running very well.

"NO, it is….it is not true, I didn't do anything, all work had been done by my father"

"Yes, you also accompanied him, now what about Catelina, Rosy, Donatu, Fevrona, is it enough or should I say another name Seluja"  the bloody killer said as usual with sweet and mild voice