CHAPTER 40

Whole Quala palace was silent with darkness

  It was 1 am.

But the lights were still on in Anika's room. She was busy reviewing some documents when suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Anika said without lifting her head to see who it was,

Then the door pushed inwards and Irika had a glass of milk, entered inside then kept it on the bedside table.

"Thanks and you may go now" Anika said but Irika stood there , she didn't leave.

Anika lifted her head and looked at her with questioning eyes.

"You want to say something?" Anika says in a soft voice.

"Yes, I.....need vacation" Irika said

"Vacation? Suddenly? Any special occasion?" Anika said

"Yes I have some work in my home"

Anika stared at her with no expression but suddenly said "Irika tell me the truth, do you have any problem with me?"

"No way ma'am!" Irika sobbed

"Why are you crying? Do I perhaps not give you enough salary or do I make you work more?"

"The thing is that my father is in bad shape and I need to go see her urgently" Irika says as she wipes her tear

"Ok? For how many days do you want to go?" Anika asks her

"I don't know" Irika says looking anywhere but at Anika

"Don't know?" Anika frowned, she had a doubt that Irika wanted to leave the job but she couldn't understand why.

"Actually ma'am, when I'll go there and see how my father's condition is then I'll be able to tell you" Irika says

"Ok I'll tell Mr. Nicholas to manage. But when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow noon" Irika says, fiddling with her dress.

Irika starts to leave but then Anika says "wait"

She stopped and turned back,

"Yes ma'am" she got scared,

"Please come here" She says calling she near her,

Just as Irika went near her, Anika opens a drawer and takes out a small box and gives it to her.

Irika opened it and found there were two diamond bracelets and some money beneath them. Irika

was shocked and her eyes widened.

"Ma'am, this.....what?"

"If it's less then you can ask for more" Anika says patting Irika's head.

"Ok ma'am thank you" Then Irika leaves, her tears were not stopping ,

Here Anika started messaging someone. After a while, she didn't get any message. She frowned

"Where did she go?" She murmured to herself. Then she looked at the clock,

"Oh, it's too late"

She stood up and went into the bathroom.

Next day at noon,

Anika's driver dropped Irika at the Station. She started moving forward with tired legs but then suddenly a man, 6'6 came forward and gave her a bag saying

"good job baby".

But Irika takes the bag unwillingly. "Your brother is at your house" says the man and vanishes somewhere among the crowd.

Hearing this she was relieved that her brother was well but by then the train had arrived. She steps inside the train and starts finding her seat but even though she found her seat, she sits on it and waits for the train to depart.

But then after five minutes, Two people came and sat in front of her.

She looks at them then gazes at the window but then a person among the duo comes and sits beside her and starts whispering in her ear, hearing the man's word she also whispers back. Just as the next station comes, the two people get off and The train moves forward taking Irika

These two people were  Robert and Pompy, on Black Eagle's order, were following Irika for a few days.

When they found Mantino palace (abandoned fort) connected with Black valley where invader attacked on Martha. Robert got a man (00X) who escaped black valley and arrived at the Mantino palace.

*Actually 00X after finishing his work, in the black valley he went to an abandoned fort(Mantino palace) to search for documents, Narda's father told him to bring it. Unfortunately,he had been caught by Robert**

Then Robert and Pompy went to a direction but what they didn't notice was that a woman also got down from the train.

When Robert and Pompy got down from the train in the next station simultaneously a girl also got down with them she also stepped towards a direction,

she took out her phone and dialed a number of someone,she talked about something and then within a few minutes she also moved towards a direction.

She was 0H, the main fighter, karatian and savior of Winter.

"Wow! she well knew that Robert will catch Irika. Really our winter is great. So she ordered me that i would always follow her"

0H thought and walked through a lane. After a few seconds a car was standing on the road ,she moved fast towards the car, someone opened it and she entered. Then the car started and was running on the road as fast as a tiger.

"Did you hear everything whatever Irika said to Robert" He asked

"Yes, but don't worry she couldn't say more words to them " 0H said

"She doesn't know anything so relaxed do your work carefully"

" Ok king" 0H said

Then a silent sheet covers the inside of the car.

0H was thinking winter was really great when 0H had been abused by her steps. Winter helped her a lot, due to winter now she is alive otherwise ....... . When 0H thought about her steps, a chill ran all over her body.

........................

Mrs Anika was so worried, she was walking in her room and meanwhile she was looking at her mobile but she didn't get whatever she wanted.

At last, she couldn't bear it and her patience burst out, she dialed a number to someone but the other sider didn't give an answer. How many times she dialed the number she doesn't know .

" What happened to her ? Why didn't she pick up the phone? Where is she ?"

Mrs Anika many times dialed the number but the girl didn't pick up the phone .

Anika kept two girls, one of them was Daisy and the other one was Siri but while heading to the fort, Ella strictly prohibited them not to inform to her mother.

So Siri was grateful to her but Mrs Anika gave her great work that every matter which could be involved with Ella she had to inform her. On the other hand Siri was the spy of Ella.Daisy too.

Siri always did it but for one week she neither called nor picked up the phone.

Mrs Anika doused in deep thought suddenly Sandra knocked the door she saw Sandra stood

"Yes Sandra "

"Mam someone came to meet you"

"at this time" mrs Anika saw the wall clock it was 9:30 pm

"Who is the person?"

"A young boy"

"Young boy !"

"Yes mam"

"ok let him come inside"

Sandra bow her head and then turned back

"Young boy ?" Anika murmured to herself." He should not be here o god please!"