CHAPTER 5

Ella opened her eyes.

She looked around, she was on a bed.

"Where am I?" she asked and trying to get up, but James caught her shoulders and again laid her on the bed

"You are in the city hospital darling" Mina said. She had came here, when she heard about Ella.

"You were lying under the tree outside of the fort"James told frowning.

"What ....?!" Ella again trying to get up, but Daisy stopped her, she again lied on the bed, she continued,

"I was inside the fort, how did I arrive there?" Ella got surprised. Her eyes widened.

"I told you, don't go there, that was cursed area, but you didn't listen to me" Daisy was irritated, seeing it Ella sat and hugged her tightly.

"My dear teddy bear, you don't want your friend to win the competition "

"Ella it is dangerous, many things are there in the world for you to take the picture of but you put your life in danger just because of photos"

Now Ella became stern, she said "actually i have a reason to go there"

All friends looked at each other

"Yes this is the rumour that my fort is haunted, it was a big fort and it's price is in million dollar, it's a huge property, my mom was always concerned about that fort, so i went there what's the matter in the fort"

Daisy's mood was not good, she got irritated quickly and said "then madam Ella what's result that you got ?" but she controlled herself with difficulty.

"You know government also announced that was a haunted area" Daisy continued "government is not stupid Ella, they must have thought something and then proceeded to act "

"Yes you're right" Ella said

Ella left Daisy and doused in deep thought

Ella's phone rang,

Ella saw and sat straight up.

"OH my god mom" she murmured

"Hello...mom" she said

"Ella!? Where were you? I have called you so many times, look at your phone" it was Mrs Anika, she was annoyed

"Mom, I am in Danga for competition of Seira, "she replied at once

"Sorry mom, in hurry, I forgot to inform you and I was busy taking the pictures, so really I forgot, sorry mom" she pleaded.

"who went with you?" Mrs Anika asked

"Mom we are six people, don't worry "

"Oh .......hmmm... .OK, , but time to time you do inform me dear" she told with a sweet voice

"OK my sweet mom, I love you mom byee" then Ella hung up the phone and took deep breath

Mrs Anika stared at the phone,

After her husband's death, she controlled his whole business work, so she got less times to spend with Ella, when she was sixteen year old Mrs Anika sent her, to her own hostel, from there she got all qualifications.

Mrs Anika always supported her in every path, in the hostel she won many competition for photography Now she was a great photographer.

But due to some reason Mrs Anika was freaked out and she kept Daisy and Siri with her to protect her and note all reports about her.

Ella never showed anyone her emotions to her mother.

She never shared any problems with her mom, she faced it herself, lonely, she knew after her father, her mother was alone so she also supported her mom.