CHAPTER 2

Ella was beaming with happiness and excitement because she was going to the haunted place where the government has banned everyone to go.

Yes her name is Ella, she is the daughter of Mrs Anika sanyal.

Who does not know about Anika Sanyal. She is the celebrity of that town , not only in the town she is connected with whole country as well as outside of the country. America, Japan, Indonasia etc. She is millionaire with five huge bunglows, ships, restaurants and a fort.

This was the fort where Ella was planing to go there, from long time ago, Mrs Sanyal and her family left that fort and bought a bunglow in the midtown.

The reason was that the fort had been cursed, Mr and Mrs Sanyal always tried to keep their family away from the fort.

Ella decided to go there to click photos. She was a photographer and wanted a good photo for her competition,

It was an abandoned fort,

Everyone said that a silhouette wanders there.

Every Paranormal Activist and supernatural experts went there but they didn't get any success, all of them saw a storm,

From where this storm comes, nobody could find the solution,

Why that silhouette wandered there?

Who laughed ?

Why did the baby child cried ?

No one could find the answer.

Since Ella was a photographer, she won many competition, she also heard about the abandoned fort so her team decided to go there.

But Ella's mother, Mrs Anika sanyal D'souza didn't know, she always warned her to keep away from that fort

Because,

This was her Fort which was her husband's Fort, Mr Jonathan D'souza

But for some reason they left that Fort and came to the new house.

In the hostel, it was owned by Mrs Anika.

That means we can say, it is Ella's hostel.

Here Ella lived and today she was busy packing,

"Hey Ella?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you finished packing, we need to leave early"

"mhm I know, don't worry"

Out of all of them Daisy was the one who was silent and worried for some reason, then said

"You sure we should go there without informing your mom"

"You guys , oh come on girl cheer up and gear up we gotta leave don't you remember the competition"

"I know about it and that it's just about one month away but I can't help but worry, you know it's haunted or...or maybe even cursed, you can take another picture"

"Oh shush"

"But"

"Daisy" this time Ella spoke sternly. " I am not a kid, I can manage myself. "

Then she came to her and said softly, " my cutie, please don't worry, your friend is not weak, believe me "

Daisy didn't say anything, then,

"Ella!" it was seira, the model of the team,

"Yeah seira?"

"Finished packing?"