CHAPTER 10

Mrs Clark closed the door and came back inside, after placing the bag on the table, she opened it. 

Whatever she saw inside made her gawk and her eyes widened. 

There were some papers and lots of cash in it. She started reading the papers, it  was a savings accounts book in her name. There was too much cash in it so that she could spend her whole lifetime without working and even treat her child's leg without a worry.

 ……………………………………………. 

Sara and Martha were at the city hospital, they finally got permission to see the dead body. It was all thanks to chief Black eagle.. Now this was a new challenge for Sarah and Martha. 

They went straight  towards Mr Lokan's cabin but there was a female who was sitting on the chair. She was Doctor zenie. Sara and Martha have  shown their cards and shook their hand with doctor zenie 

" I was waiting for you guys only, I was informed that you were coming" Zenie says

" so let's go without wasting our time" Sara says hurriedly.

After that they went towards the morgue. In front of the door in the morgue a ward boy stood, seeing them he opened the door. Zenie, Sara and Martha entered then Zenie went towards the locker and took out the body. 

" take a look at it, this is a very mysterious case, day by day this body is shrinking." Zenie  said

" How was the body found?" Sara asks

" at first the body was a little good I mean it was better in condition, but with time it shrinked" 

" Mr Boston didn't claim the body?"

" no, this is an order from the higher ups because this is a mysterious case"

" how was the body like when it was found" 

"When the body was found, the blood was turning black but in a good condition so we stored the remaining blood and tried to match it with Mr Boston's blood and saw that the DNA matched so we assumed that yes this is him. But was only half burned, not completely so we can also recognise him."

"what happened then?"

"This body is slowly shrinking but I can't find the reason, when we found the body there were no bones in it. How he died we don't even know this much."

hmm….

" what was the colour of the blood?"

"at first when we took out the blood it had become the colour brown but after one hour the blood in the body had become sticky like caramel and black in colour"

According to Dr Zenie Sara  had a magnifying glass was searching The Star shaped design beside the body's nose but she was surprised that there was no star shaped sign

Sara frowned

"can I take a look at the blood" Martha asks

"yeah sure" Zenie says

Zenie then came out in the hallway and started strolling towards a big door at the end of the hallway. She stopped and took out a card swiping it near a monitor then the monitor beeped and the door opened then Zenie went inside Sara and Martha on her tail.

Then Zenie went towards a table and typed something on a hologram displayed at a glass. A locker opened with a hiss sound.

She took out a small test tube and Sara and Martha saw a brown liquid inside.