CHAPTER 29

They followed him. Robert stopped once he reached the lawn.

Albert and pompy stood confused and then pompy thought.

Maybe he's going to teach us about plant life. Maybe Robert is going mad while solving the case.

Then Pompy shook his head, removing the silly thought.

Albert kept staring at pompy and he knew that pompy was thinking weird and ridiculous questions again 

"Did you all see it" Robert said looking at the duo

"What?" they both said at the same time

"That leaf" Robert said replying to their question

"The leaf?!" they both said and the same thought shared their mind

Leaf and plant life??!

"Botany! Oh no may the god help Robert" Pompy thought

"Stop pompy, stop those weird thoughts" 

"That leaf was not a normal leaf" Robert said

Both Albert and Pompy stared at Robert,  confused by his words. Sara and Martha followed them.

"Do you guys know what that leaf is?" Robert asked the dumbfounded duo.

"What?" 

"This is a leaf shaped metallic box which is made up of zirconia and samarium" 

"And?" they both said,

"And when they come in contact with Ruby stone, it shines" 

"Ohhhh! But how did you know"

"So I got to know this when Pompy crossed the vase.   Pompy is currently wearing a Ruby ring and when you passed that leaf, it started to glow and I saw the little thing and the fact that here Ruby is not used much, that's why it is made up of such metal" Robert explained the rest.

Pompy and Albert were dumbfounded.

"But what is in that box" Albert asked

"There is a powerful transmitter in it, which also works for long distances," Robert explained.

"Oh" they both said, flabbergasted by the news.

"But why did it shine when it came in contact with Ruby ?" Albert said

" Every metal and non metal have the tendency to react with something vigorously,  for example sodium burns when it comes in contact with air since Ruby is rarely used here so who made it knew the metal will  show its affinity so he used that type of metal whose affinity with Ruby , we know that ruby is not often useed here, it is hardly used 0.0001 part so they used ruby against it wow ! "

" But why they used this type of metals and non metals which shows affinity" Pompy said

" Maybe it is more powerful than the others, so they used it in circuit"

Robert understood that someone was watching him day and night. He then called  Black Eagle and told her everything then she said something in return and the phone was disconnected.

....................................

Here chaos had spread out in the 'Tulip', actually in room number 106, Scott's dead body was found and the hotel's manager was shaking like a leaf because he could see his job flying away from the grasp of his hand. And he very well knew who died.

After some time Tick's investigation team arrived and when Tick saw the dead body and inspected it, he just banged his head on the wall because this again was the same case without any clues or witness or evidence.

And then they investigated the same thing, results, statements but the outcome is zero because nothing was there which could be used as an evidence or clues then Tick heard commotion coming from the register so he went there to check.

When he arrived at the counter, he saw that the victim's father, Mr. Franklin was causing a lot of disturbance and commotion and planning to fire every staff.

Mrs. Franklin was in a bad condition but she was not crying, she was thinking about something. Tick tells the manager to turn the cctv footages on and Tick starts watching it. 

When suddenly Manager and receptionist pointed at something and screamed.

"THIS, T..THIS IS THE GIRL WHO CAME TO ROOM 106!"

Tick saw that woman was in her mid twenties, tall, slim, high heels, long brown hair hanging on her back, wearing black long gown, about 5'6 in height.

The woman went to the counter, registered, then walked up the stairs.

When Tick checked the register, he found that the woman was named as Mrs. Scott.

Tick got to know from everyone that Scott didn't have one girlfriend but he changes his girlfriends like bed sheets. So room 106 was always booked for him.

Tick got the photo of that woman and sent it to the headquarters. Tick searched the whole room 106 but found nothing. Scott's phone, wallet and everything was missing.

Then Tick and his team left the crime scene. Robert also got to know about the situation and the crime.

........................

The specimen that Sara and Martha had both brought was now under the microscope and was being analysed by the duo.

One hour, two hour but nothing happened, there was no change in the mucus or the blood specimen.

"Looks like we failed," Martha said, turning the monitor off.

"no, I think we missed some steps," Sara consoled Martha.

"Which one?" Martha sighed and sat on the chair.

"Ok listen, tell me, have you heard about the Toronto giant flower" Sara spoke

"Of course yes but what….do you mean?" Martha frowned and looked at Sara.

"I mean that it's the inner part, the core, when does it activate?" sara asked

"And how exactly is it related to it" Martha was confused at this point.

"I'll tell you but first tell me, when does it's core activate?"

"Blood or flesh, but there's already blood here" Martha replied dumbfounded.

"Yes but it's useless" Sara said

Martha understood what Sara wanted to say. So she ran to the cooler and took out a packet of blood and ran back to the specimen, then she dropped a drop of blood but still nothing happened.

"Sara, I…..understood," Martha said and started thinking about something.

"What"

"Why the heart of the body is being taken out"

"Vibration and beats  with warm blood ??" Sara said

"Yep, you're right, these two are needed for the growth of the specimen"

"Ok, wait" Martha said again and ran to get some arrangements