CHAPTER 4

James read the board and frowned a little, he immediately turned his head, Ella and Daisy were gone.

He also stepped towards the way from where they both went, Daisy and Ella went but they couldn't be seen, James got confused, he took out his mobile phone and called Ella, unfortunately, the network was not there.

"Ugh....what a place?"  He murmured to himself.

He turned and stepped towards the way and was watching them.

In the dark night, the fort seemed scary and horrible,

Howl..........howl.........

James was startled when the wolves started howling.

"Oh really this sound fulfilled the horrible place and time. Good job friends" James murmured

Now, he felt someone was at his back and is walking along with him,  but when he turned back, no one was there. He ignored and continued searching for Ella and daisy.

Daisy and Ella went inside the fort,

Daisy followed her, they turned on the torch, only giant rocks and their pieces, giant pillars, damaged walls stood, it was looking horrible but it seems Ella was too focused on her photos she was fearlessly moving ahead and the click of her footsteps filled the place, 

Suddenly,

They heard a footstep other than theirs, Daisy stopped and moved her head towards the direction of the sound but there was only darkness, she flashed the light but she wasn't successful in seeing anything,

"James! Are you there?"  Daisy yelled.

But no one answered, but foot steps continued,  which was coming closer to her.

she spun around her head and readily went towards Ella and as she walked without seeing ahead and as a result she collided with her.

"ugh! "

"huh"

Both saw each other 

"what happened" Daisy whispered 

"shh..." Ella kept her forefinger at her lips, she pointed at a direction, Daisy shivered, she saw a white coloured shadow stood at the top of the a higher pillar, her long hairs was swinging on her back, in the moonlight she was looking scary.

Suddenly 

Howwwwwwooooooo…….. 

Many wolves were howling together again,

Daisy came close to Ella and stuck with her, 

"Hey, don't worry, I am with you" Saying it Ella held her hand,

"Ella, this place is not good for us,  please, we have to leave it."

"Shh....." Ella looked at her, Daisy was worried and freaked out.

 Again a footstep appeared both startled and looked towards the direction from where it was coming from then suddenly, a big stone dropped beside them, they separated to protect themselves from the big stone but during this while Ella slipped and rolled over the ground and they got separated from each other.

Daisy was alone,

Her both legs were shivering so she sat on the ground and the ground was filled with pieces of broken Fort's concrete.

 Then someone pat her shoulder,

Now, Daisy felt her last day came, she felt her throat became dry then she closed her eyes and remembered the god, her body and it's blood became ice cold.

"Hey, why are you sitting here? Where is Ella?" a familiar voice appeared, 

Daisy opened her eyes and turned back like a deer in spotlight seeing the person, her both eyes tearful and she stood just like a spring and tightly hugged him, he was James.

"OK....Ok.... What happened? "

James also hugged her so that she did feel relax, he understood that Daisy was freaked out, she was stuck to him for one full minute, her eyes tearing up.

After a minute she became normal and told everything.

"Where is that white shadow? "  James asked.

Daisy pointed her finger, James looked back to see what Daisy was freaked out about but the place was empty.

"OK, let's go we have to find Ella"James said and he held her hand and stepped ahead.

Ella was laying down on the floor, she stood up and dusting her cloth and moved her head to search the white shadow, but she couldn't see, then she heard footsteps from her left side.

Ella searched her mobile and camera, she was puzzled because her camera was missing but mobile was laid near to her legs, she picked it up and turned on the light.

Nobody was there 

Crunch…….. 

She heard a sound as she moved her head towards the sound, her whole blood became chilled.

That white shadow was swinging at the pillar.

Ella muffled her voice with her palms.

Then that shadow stopped swinging and stepped towards a direction, Ella followed him, the shadow was at least ten fit away from Ella.

At once Ella was shocked because that shadow moved towards a very big pond which seemed like a lake, Ella didn't stop following the shadow.

"unaaaaa,  unaaaaa, unaaaaa….. "

Ella stopped in her tracks and heard closely, it seemed that a baby was crying.

"OH my lord, it means it is a haunted Fort" she murmured to herself and moved towards the crying voice, a small animal stood at her left side.

Ella tried to see carefully, it was a black coloured dog stood but immediately it ran and hid behind the rocks.

Ella spun around but she couldn't see that dog and the crying stopped.

She moved her head towards the shadow which had also vanished.

"Where did he go?" she moved her head over that place, there was neither a dog nor a shadow. As if their existence had been erased.

Slowly the wind started to blow, 

Within a minute it took highest speed, Ella couldn't stand so she clutched a pillar, it was dust storm wind.

Ella closed her eyes and then she didn't see anything, she became unconscious 

Slowly Ella opened her eyes.......