4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 43: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙

𒊹︎︎︎

Juyeon woke up and stared at Garyeong who was in his arms. He admired her beauty. She had delicate, soft, pink lips. Her eyes were beautiful, closed or not. He gently touched her face with his fingertips, moving away the hair from her face.

"I'll never let you go," he whispered, staring at her sleeping face.

*

"YOU'RE TELLING ME WHAT?!" Chanmi screamed at Hyunjae who just explained what happened between Garyeong and Juyeon. "AND YOU CHOSE TO TELL ME THIS NOW?" Chanmi shouted at the very much scared Hyunjae.

"Everyday you just seem like your brother more and more-"

"LEE JAEHYUN!"

He shook in fear of her yelling, and quickly thought of a topic to drag her away from what he had just told her. "You look very pretty today," He tried to calm her down with his anxious smile. Chanmi took a deep breath, still angry at him.

"Really?" She asked sternly while glaring at him. He nodded quickly and held her hands. "You're lucky."

"I sure am," He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "You're so pretty I could stare at you for hours with content," Hyunjae complimented and pecked her head. Chanmi separated herself from the hug, still with her arms around him, and looked at him.

Hyunjae hummed as a way of asking her why she separated from him. She stared into his eyes. "How many years have we been dating?"

"Hmm two or three?" He guessed with a smile. "It's been so long."

"We're getting ready for our graduation too," Chanmi muttered. "We're getting old Hyunjae.."

"I'd get old with you any day," Hyunjae chuckled and pecked her cheek. "But how come you're asking?"

"I just remembered how many arguments we went through," Chanmi said, "and I'm glad we figured it out."

Hyunjae brought his hand up and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Do you want to consider something then?" Chanmi tilted her head, slightly confused. "Marriage," He whispered into her ear.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ꨄ︎ 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘦 ✓ 🎉