1.1

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓

𒊹︎︎︎

The semester quickly passed and Hyunjae and Chanmi were skyrocketing into their relationship.

"Hyunjae?" She called and saw Hyunjae on the phone. Chanmi shut her lips and waited for his call to finish.

"Yeah.. my dorm is the 135th one. Yup forth floor." He spoke to the person over the phone. Hyunjae hung up and placed his phone down.

"Who was that?" Chanmi asked and sat beside him on the bed.

"It was a friend. I'm sorry Chanmi but my friends said they want to come over to drink is that fine with you?" Hyunjae asked and held her hand. Chanmi nodded.

"I'll probably be sleeping so have as much fun as you want," Chanmi smiled and pecked his cheek. She got up but Hyunjae still held on her hand.

Hyunjae stood beside her and pulled her in a kiss, "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked. Chanmi chuckled and shook her head.

"We can do it after tomorrow. You might want to take care of your friends after drinking and you'll have a hangover." She answered. Hyunjae hugged her tight. Chanmi wrapped her fragile arms around him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you beforehand.. I didn't know they were going to come over but they just randomly called me and they already bought the alcohol-"

"It's fine, it's fine." Chanmi reassured. "I'm not upset Hyunjae neither am I disappointed." Chanmi parted from the hug and held her arms over his shoulder. "It's a good thing you didn't tell me once they come over. Then I would've been upset." She chuckled.

Hyunjae smiled and pecked her forehead. "I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend."

*

Chanmi shoved her hand under her head and closed her eyes as she heard laughters and yelling from the living room. She wasn't the type to drink at 2am so she didn't join them, neither did she greet them but it didn't matter to her.

"Guys," Juyeon spoke to the group of people. He took a deep breath and his eyes were drowsy. "You know the girl I told you guys about?!" He yelled, creating a fuss.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Younghoon responded.

"She rejected me! Again! She said she has a boyfriend. I usually ALWAYS respect women and their personal space. So I said okay and stopped calling her!" He hiccuped and extended his index finger out. He wave it up and down.