1.2

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𒊹︎︎︎

Little did Hyunjae know, Chanhee and Juyeon stayed and drank. The sun was already rising and Juyeon was up, on his phone.

Juyeon blankly stared at his phone contemplating whether or not he should send the message or not.

jujuonthatyeon
hey, chanmi. i know you feel indifferent with me and all but i just can't help but remember you. i'll protect you properly this time. i know you are no longer a damsel in distress but i'd love to be your sidekick when it comes to obstacles. sometimes i just wish we hadn't turned distant and i wish i loved you better. let me love you better this one time|

Juyeon bit his lip and rubbed his forehead. He didn't know whether or not he should send it. The door of Hyunjae's room clicked and he immediately stood up. "Hyun-" He stopped. "Chanmi.."

*

"Chanmi let me do this one last time!" He yelled as she ran away from him in front of the campus.

Chanmi turned around. "How many times do I have to tell you Juyeon?! I don't want your protection! I'm not some girl who needs to rely on a fucking man to live!"

"And I know that!" He ran up to her and grabbed her arm. "I want to be someone you can run to," He softly spoke. It would be wrong of her to say her heart fluttered like it used to.

Chanmi straightened herself. "I just came out of your best friend's room. What could that possibly mean Juyeon?"

"Mimi, it doesn't matter.." He whispered to her. Chanmi bit her lip.

"So if I were Jaehyun's girlfriend you would still make a move on me?" She confidently asked.

"No, I'm saying that even if you walked out Hyunjae's room it doesn't change the fact that I love you!" He yelled with teary eyes. His nose grew red. "W-why is it that whenever I come looking for you, you always run away..?"

"Juyeon, I'm dating Jaehyun."

Juyeon looked into Chanmi's eyes. "W-what?"

"I'm dating Jaehyun, so let go of me." Chanmi said and looked down at his hands that held onto her. Juyeon slowly let go and bit his lip. He looked down, nodded, and accepted it.

"Mimi.." he mumbled and wiped his tear. "Don't be afraid."

Chanmi looked at him confusingly.

Juyeon held a broken smile and hugged her. "Unless you want, this is the last time I'll hug you." He patted her back. "Before you lose yourself when you're with Hyunjae, I just want to let you know.. He chose you because he loves you. I know Hyunjae. If he were to date anybody it would only be people he genuinely like. He has a problem with showing love. Be patient with him. If you ever need me, call me.."

Just like that, Juyeon left the girl in confusion.

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 491𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 24, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 491
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 24, 2021

𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚗!