2.6

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26: 𝖆 𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

𒊹︎︎︎

Chanmi stared at her phone. The clock ticked. It had striked 3am. Juyeon stayed up with her regardless of his upcoming classes.

"He's not even going to text me.." She muttered with her eye bags drooping down. Juyeon sighed. His eyes were nearly shut.

"Just wait until the morning," He lazily groaned and fixed his position on the couch. Chanmi looked at the half-asleep boy.

"Just go to sleep, don't worry about me," She reassured him. Juyeon shot up, grabbed her arm, and pulled her down to lay with him. He extended his hand to her hair, slowy and carefully caressing it.

Chanmi felt her worries go away with every gentle touch he gave. Slowly but surely, Chanmi fell asleep in his arms. He hugged her tight and mumbled, "But it had to be him.."

*

The sun lit onto Chanmi. Her eyelids slight twitched, not wanting to wake up. "Get up sleepyhead," Juyeon said and pulled her up.

"I made pancakes," Juyeon said and brushed her hair. "Go to the bathroom and get washed up, there's a clean towel hanging and extra toothbrushes are under the sink." He ruffled her hair with a smile and went back to the kitchen.

..Butterflies..

Chanmi placed her hand on her chest and quickly got up. She went to the bathroom and took a deep breath. "What's wrong with you Chanmi..?" It all went back. She remembered why she fell in love with him in the first place.

The sun wore the side of his face. He was so beautiful— angelic in fact. Her heart skipped a beat. How lovely.. is this love? Juyeon turned his head and faced the girl who watched him from out of the classroom. He smiled.

Her heart skipped another beat. His smile..

Chanmi walked down the hallways, occasionally bumping into people. Then, she felt a hold on her. She turned around and saw the same exact boy she had saw in the classroom.

"You dropped your water bottle," He extended his hand, revealing her water bottle with a JC written on the cap. Chanmi bowed and attempted to grab the water bottle from his hand.