2.1

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21: 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae downed another shot as loud music played at the club. Lights flashed and flickered, making him more dizzy than he already was. His eyes became drowsy and he felt a hand on his thigh.

Hyunjae looked up and met eyes with a girl who had laid her hands on him. Deeply staring into her eyes, he saw Chanmi even if it wasn't her. He blinked and the image of her disappear. Hyunjae grabbed the hand on his thigh and threw it off. He downed another shot and felt the girl place her hand on him again.

"Aren't you feeling a bit-"

"Fuck off," He cut the girl off. "I.. I have.." he paused as an image of Chanmi was imprinted in his mind. "I have a girlfriend." He got up and grabbed his jacket.

The girl gripped on him, "A taken man wouldn't be in a club would he?"

Hyunjae shook her hand off. "Didn't you hear me? I have a girlfriend bitch." He then walked away.

Then, he pulled out his phone and stared at Chanmi's contact.

Princess to Chanmi ✨💓

(Chanmi means Praise)

He lowered his head as he pressed on the call button. He groaned and hit his head on the brick wall. He heard the phone pick up.

"Hello?"

Hyunjae sighed. "I-.." He hiccuped. "Why.."

"Jaehyun? Are you drunk?"

"Y-You.." He paused. "Why don't... you— why don't you.. love me?" He laughed to himself, "I'm a fool.." His tears fell from the corner of his eye.

"Jae- Hyunjae where are you?" Chanmi asked as she worriedly wore her jacket.

"You.." he hiccuped. "called me Hyunjae." A smile grew on his face.

"Answer me where are you?!"

"Some club around the campus," he laughed.

"Stay there and don't go anywhere!" She yelled before hanging up and searching up a map. The closest club was 30 minutes away. Chanmi grabbed her keys. "Mom I'm going out!"