2.0

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 20: 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖉𝖔

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae's phone rang and rang.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP LEE JAEHYUN!" Hyunjae's phone rang of Chanmi's voice. He quickly got up and turned off the alarm, revealing his lockscreen.

It's been a year since they took a "break", but Hyunjae felt himself missing and not missing Chanmi at the same time. Everyday he didn't miss her, he'd change his lockscreen to something else like a dog but he couldn't help but bring himself back to Chanmi again.

Hyunjae sighed and wore his slippers. He got up from bed and opened the curtains. The sun shined into the room and he quickly covered his eyes. His eyes were drowsy. He walked into the living room with cans of beer surrounded everywhere.

The image flashed in his mind. He remembered when Chanmi and he would drink at midnight and laugh together. He ruffled his messy hair and threw away the cans. He headed to the bathroom.

Another image flashed in his head. He remembered when Chanmi and he had their first kiss together which soon brought up their relationship. He lazily walked to the sink and brushed his teeth.

Hyunjae walked out after getting ready and saw the painting of his and Chanmi's hand imprinted on the canvas. He bit the gum in his mouth and shook his head.

"Stop thinking about her," Hyunjae told himself and hit his head. He then grabbed his bag and walked to class.

While walking to class, he saw a familiar figure. Hyunjae's eyes widened. Was that Chanmi? He walked quicker and caught up to the figure. He placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke, "Chanmi-" The person turned around and he realized it was a stranger.

Hyunjae bowed in apology, "Sorry I got the wrong person." He quickly walked away in embarrassment.

*

Chanmi walked in the school campus with her pink highlights. Everybody watched her awe. She was definitely the prettiest. She wore a blouse with a white and black skirt. Chanmi waved and caught up to her group of friends.

"Hey Chanmi," one of her friends called. Chanmi looked toward her.

"What's up?" Chanmi asked.

Suhyun pointed at a figure from one of the hallways with only fences to prevent people from falling. "Isn't that your boyfriend?" She earned slaps from other friends as Chanmi looked up. Her smile fell. It was him.

"They took a break!" The other girl corrected Suhyun. Chanmi shook her head and quickly wore a smile.

"It's fine," Chanmi reassured and looked back up to where she saw Hyunjae running around the campus. Her smile fell again. She watched as he tripped.

Instinctively, she ran up the campus building. She panted and looked around. Hyunjae was already gone. She bit her lip. "Why am I even up here..?" She asked herself and turned around to the stairs. She was stopped by a figure.

Her eyes trailed up, meeting the familiar lovable eyes. Chanmi looked away quickly and ran. She didn't have the power to face Hyunjae still. What was the point of rushing up. Hyunjae chased her. He grabbed her wrist and stared at her.

Realizing his grip was on her, he let go. "Sorry.."
"You look... different."

Chanmi immediately put a cold front on. "That's what time does I guess," She responded and tried to walk off again. But as usual, his voice always stopped her.

"I've missed you."

Chanmi turned around. She smiled sweetly. His heart skipped a beat. That smile he hasn't seen in forever was suddenly right in front of him.

But then, a bitter lie escaped that very sweet smile,"I'm sorry, I didn't."

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 614𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 20, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 614
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 20, 2021

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚜

(stream the red wedding!)