0.8

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

A year passed in a flash.

The sound of keyboards being typed on filled the room. It was exam season sadly. They had many work that had to be done and a lot of studying to do. They occasionally helped each other when something wasn't understand.

"Yah Jaehyun," Chanmi called whilst she stretched her arms.

"Whattt?" He lazily responded as his typing quickened.

"You wanna go for a drink?" Chanmi asked and leaned on her hand.

"No, I'm busy." He simply replied with his eyes glued onto the screen. Chanmi pouted.

"Exam season is about to end-"

"Wait until it's finished and I'll take you out for a meal." Hyunjae cut her off. He stopped typing and looked at her. "This is why you never get any of your work done."
Chanmi cheekily smiled. He shook his head. "Study until 11 and we can drink a bit," Hyunjae said.

Chanmi smiled and continued doing her work.

*

Hours flew quickly and it had striked 12. Hyunjae and Chanmi were already sitting on the floor drinking cans of beer and bottles of soju.

"Do you like somebody?" Chanmi reluctantly asked, half-sober.

Hyunjae turned his head to look at her and drank his soju. He removed the bottle from his lips and groaned. "I do." He looked down and smiled to himself. The corner's of Chanmi's lips rose."But she loves somebody else."

Then she frowned. "Who?"

"I don't know? You?" He joked. Chanmi's heart skipped a beat and she hiccuped. She placed her hand over her lips. "Are you drunk?" Hyunjae asked. Chanmi shook her head but her eyelids were falling.

Hyunjae chuckled and placed his bottle down. He removed the beer can from Chanmi's hand and placed it on the ground. He lifted her and brought her to their room. He placed her down on her bed and smiled.

She already fell asleep.

Hyunjae brushed the hair out of her face and watched her sleep. Her cheeks were slightly tinted pink and her lashes were beautiful. Hyunjae lifted the blanket and pecked her forehead. His heart beated quickly.

"Ji Chanmi.." He gazed at her. "The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" He's never looked out the window but he knew the meaning behind the phrase.

"The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" meant I love you.

Chanmi responded, "It's so beautiful I could die." She often had a bad habit with sleep talking and he knew that. He smiled and watched her.

"I love you..." he whispered.

"I love you too.." She mumbled back in her sleep talk. 

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:441𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍:𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:441
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍:𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:441𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍:𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22, 2021