1.3

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13: 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

Chanmi spent hours of thinking about what Juyeon said.

"Before you lose yourself when you're with Hyunjae, I just want to let you know.. He chose you because he loves you. I know Hyunjae. If he were to date anybody it would only be people he genuinely like. He has a problem with showing love. Be patient with him. If you ever need me, call me.."

She bit chewed on her nails. What did he mean? Chanmi looked up from her lap to Hyunjae who was exercising. She took her finger away from her teeth and stared at him.

Hyunjae felt her eyes on him and chuckled, "What? You like muscles?"

"No I'm just glad you're finally getting rid of the calories you got from all that chicken," Chanmi joked. Hyunjae stopped doing his pull ups and jumped Chanmi who was sitting down on a beanbag.

"Babe are you calling me.." he gasped, "fAT?"

Chanmi chuckled and hugged the boy who was on top of her. "There's nothing wrong with being fat," she responded.

Hyunjae sunk into her touch. "Am I heavy right now?" he insecurely asked.

"No, but you will be if you lay on me for hours." Chanmi responded with a chuckle. Hyunjae buried his head into her neck.

"Then I'm gonna lay on your until today ends," he muttered into her neck. Chanmi caressed his back.

"Jaehyun," she looked at him. He hummed in response and got up to look into her eyes.

"I love you," she whispered.

A smile grew on his face. "You love me?" Chanmi nodded.

"I love me too," he laughed and pecked her lips. "I love you more."

Chanmi pouted, "What a lie." She picked up her phone but he grabbed her phone and placed it down. He laced his hand over her waist and pulled her into him. Their eyes met.

"A lie?" He asked. "Who told you my love was a lie baby?" He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Chanmi kissed back and felt herself sinking. Butterflies roamed in her stomach as her heart would do a backflip.

Hyunjae pulled away and pecked her forehead, cheek, nose, and lips. "You're mine. Only mine and forever mine," He asserted. Chanmi smiled. If only this could last forever, they both wouldn't have to worry about anything.

*

"CHANMIIIII!" He screamed.

Chanmi got up from bed and immediately rushed to the living room in a hurry only to figure out Hyunjae was just sitting on the beanbag while snacking on doritos.
Chsnmi put on an irritated smile and went back into their bedroom.

"Chanmi!" Hyunjae pouted and got up. He washed his hands and rushed to her. He embraced her from behind.

"You can become an actor at this point. You made me think you were getting kidnapped," Chanmi scoffed.

"But it is important~" Hyunjae sang and turned her around. "I will introduce you to my friends."

Chanmi inmediately smiled, "Really?" Hyunjae nodded and she hugged him from the neck. "Did I mention how much I love you Lee Jaehyun? Oh my gosh we should go shopping to celebrate! Do you want to drink-"

Hyunjae slowly pulled her away and held her hands. "We're going on a trip." Chanmi tilted her head in confusion.

"My friend got a trip to one of the best resorts. He can bring up to 15 people because his family has money," Hyunjae said.

"No way," Chanmi mumbled.

"Yes wayy," He mumbled back. "You'll be seeing my friends and maybe your brother but that doesn't matter~~" He sang.

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 603𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 26, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 603
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 26, 2021

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ