4.0

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 40: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑

𒊹︎︎︎

a/n: I know I have a lot of typos so I just wanna say that I finally got autocorrect so if anything is wrong blame Samsung :>

*

Within a cafe, Chanmi and Garyeong sat there drinking their smoothies before their lecture started.

"Stay away from Juyeon?" Garyeong questioned. She tilted her head. "Is it because he's rude?" Chanmi flicked Garyeong's forehead.

"I don't know what happened, but someone close to Juyeon's friend stated to stay away from Juyeon for a while," Chanmi responded.

Not knowing why, Garyeong's chest suddenly felt heavy. She felt guilty knowing Juyeon's intent of courting Chanmi. Garyeong pressed her lips and sighed. She wanted to tell Chanmi, but she couldn't bring herself to it. Slowly nodding to what Chanmi said, inside she knew she wasn't going to stay away from Juyeon.

*

After a lecture, Garyeong dialed Juyeon's number. As it rang, Chanmi waved goodbye to Garyeong and went along with Hyunjae who was waiting for her.

When the couple left, Garyeong's phone stopped ringing and Juyeon didn't pick up the call. She dialed his number once more, not receiving an answer. Though she didn't know why he didn't pick up, she had a bad feeling.

Garyeong scrolled past her and Juyeon's messages to see if he had said anything about his address. With no clue, Garyeong had to lie to Chanmi.

Gorilla♡

me
CHANMI

Gorilla♡
What? My bank account?

Gorilla♡
I already told u I'm not buying you another cotton candy machine 💀

me
Can you send Juyeon's address?

me
DON'T WORRY IM NOT DOING ANYTHING IT'S JUST THAT I REMEMBER HE STOLE MY FAVORITE BLACK DUCKY PEN FROM THE TIME HE WAS BEING A LITTLE TOOSHIE

Gorilla♡
... what?

Gorilla♡
MANZ STOLE YOUR DUCKY PEN???