2.3

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23: 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

𒊹︎︎︎

The rain crashed onto the ground as Chanmi wiated under the widow tree with an umbrella hovering over her. Puddles surrounded the area and it was dark.

Chanmi looked at her phone. It was already so late. Where could he have possibly been?

Then, she heard the sound of the collision between a footstep and water. Along with loud pants, Hyunjae was right in front of her, well dressed.

"H-Hi," He stuttered and rubbed the naoe of his neck. "What did you want to talk about?"

Chanmi sighed and looked down to her feet. Hyunjae stared at her waiting for what she was going to say. The wind blew, moving her hair with the wind. Ethereal, as always, Hyunjae thought.

"I can't do this anymore," Chanmi muttered. Hyunjae looked at her in concern.

"What? What can't you do anymore? I'm always here for you," Hyunjae said and reached out to her. Chanmi lifted her head.

"I can't do this stupid break anymore," Chanmi said before dropping her umbrella and attaching her lips onto Hyunjae's. He wanted to hold her, tocuh her, and love her.

Hyunjae let go of his umbrella, kissing her softly while cupping her cheeks. He brought his hand down and wrapped it around her waist.

There they were, kissing under the rain with their hearts beating quicker than the flash of light. With no worries of what was tomorrow, they fell into a hole of their love. They deepened the kiss, filling in all the empty spaces they had from a year's break.

Love— maybe thats why Hyunjae was still attached. Maybe thats why Chanmi was still attached. Maybe it was pity or maybe it was sensation. But it didn't matter, they wanted to cherish the night.

Drenched in water, they continued to kiss. The rain crashed to the ground and the umbrellas laid on the ground, rolling.

They both parted away from each other's lips and looked in the eyes.

"I won't let you go this time," He whispered into her ear lovingly.

*

They walked into the dorm, absolutely drenched. Hyunjae walked to his room and handed her a clean towel. "Take a shower first," He said and pecked her on the lips.

"You can go first, you get sick more easily," Chanmi aid and handed him the towel. Hyunjae ruffled her hair and smiled. He nodded and walked to the bathroom to shower.

Chanmi looked around the dorm. A smile formed on her face as she saw the painting of their hands on the wall. Her eyes fell on the bean bag where a memory of Hyunjae kissing her had flashed in her mind.

Hyunjae walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, topless. He handed her the towel.

Chanmi blushed and looked away, "G-go get changed." He chuckled and pecked her cheek as she grabbed the towel. "Wait..."

Hyunjae laughed as he walked into his room to change.
"LEE JAEHYUN I DON'T WANT YOUR DIRTY TOWEL!"

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 508𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 10, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 508
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 10, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 508𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 10, 2021